Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Looking for iOS Friendly Laser Printer and Mouse

edited January 2020 in Other

I am de-desktopping my parents. No need for fancy, just reliable/affordable. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Brother laser jets with built in WiFi been working great 👍

• edited January 2021

Same. I've had a Brother color laser for yeeeaaars, and only finally just recently decided to replace it to get a new model with AirPrint. No problems at all with the old model.

As far as the mouse, pick your poison with a Bluetooth mouse. I personally am I huge Logitech fan and like the MX Master 2S (the 3 is out now, but it's pricier). It really depends on your personal ergonomic preference, though.

• edited January 2021

• edited January 2021

Woah, just realized it is 2021...

Thanks yawl for the responses. The folks have been hooked up.

• Oh, ha! I didn’t catch the year change...

• edited September 2021

These days, it's difficult to go wrong with AirPrint. Ultimately, it comes down to determining what you'll be printing the most and purchasing accordingly.

However, I would advise against using ink printers. Ink is a big rip-off. Many printers have ink that is more expensive than the printer itself. Almost every time, it's best to buy a new printer.

Laser printers are something I always recommend. They are less likely to break, you won't have to replace ink every three months when it runs out, and black and white laser printers aren't prohibitively expensive. Color printers are more expensive, yet they are still better than ink printers.

• edited September 2021

I have an HP Color Laserjet MFP477W - fuckin’ great printer - multiscan documents, printing from iPhone/iPad/-Mac over WiFi, print on both sides, giant cassettes that last forever, nice print quality even photos (with right photopapers), fast, fast start from powerdown, quiet, great quality when scanning photos or everything else, scan to USB-stick or memorycard or USB-HD, easy color copy with just a few button pushes, cost around 450 bucks… Great!

• My under $20 Microsoft Bluetooth mouse works great. Basic but good for me.

• Both my HP OfficeJet, HP Laserjet both connected on my WiFi work great.