Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zeeon - LFO delay

Hi all, does anyone know how to delay the LFO in Zeeon? I’d like the wobbling to start say, 3 seconds in to a hold.

Thanks.

Comments

  • edited January 19

    Could you perhaps route an envelope to the lfo in one of the Matrix slots.

    I’ve not checked this is possible.

    Probably not exactly what you’re after though.

  • edited January 19

    Set up LFO to control pitch with zero amount on mod 1, then set filter env with slow attack on mod 2 to control mod amount of mod 1.

    Much simpler on Sunrizer...

  • @SpookyZoo said:
    Could you perhaps route an envelope to the lfo in one of the Matrix slots.

    I’ve not checked this is possible.

    Probably not exactly what you’re after though.

    Pretty sure that's the only way. Not a delay per se, but it allows you to ramp into the LFO. Set the Envelope to control the Matrix Modulation of the slot that has to LFO routed to whatever it's controlling.

    If you don't want to tie-up an Envelope you could also use the other LFO: Set it to 1-shot with a Ramp Up waveform and use that to ramp up the modulation level of the LFO that's controlling the wobbling.

  • @aplourde said:

    @SpookyZoo said:
    Could you perhaps route an envelope to the lfo in one of the Matrix slots.

    I’ve not checked this is possible.

    Probably not exactly what you’re after though.

    Pretty sure that's the only way. Not a delay per se, but it allows you to ramp into the LFO. Set the Envelope to control the Matrix Modulation of the slot that has to LFO routed to whatever it's controlling.

    If you don't want to tie-up an Envelope you could also use the other LFO: Set it to 1-shot with a Ramp Up waveform and use that to ramp up the modulation level of the LFO that's controlling the wobbling.

    Or use the mod wheel...

  • Good ideas. Sunrizer doesn’t have a sine wave oscillator.

  • @TheOriginalPaulB said:

    @aplourde said:

    @SpookyZoo said:
    Could you perhaps route an envelope to the lfo in one of the Matrix slots.

    I’ve not checked this is possible.

    Probably not exactly what you’re after though.

    Pretty sure that's the only way. Not a delay per se, but it allows you to ramp into the LFO. Set the Envelope to control the Matrix Modulation of the slot that has to LFO routed to whatever it's controlling.

    If you don't want to tie-up an Envelope you could also use the other LFO: Set it to 1-shot with a Ramp Up waveform and use that to ramp up the modulation level of the LFO that's controlling the wobbling.

    Or use the mod wheel...

    Slightly different result. The Mod Wheel is global, so all notes will have the LFO fade in at the same time based on the position of the Mod Wheel. Using an Envelope or one-shot LFO is per-note, so the fade is timed from when the key is pressed. Both useful, depending on the effect you're after!

  • Sounds like Zeeon isn't the best synth for graduating an LFO into action over time. Been looking around and found some good alternatives. Kauldron is pretty powerful. Also looking at Synthmaster One for a good all rounder. I love Poison for its simplicity. Volt is great but again, no sine wave osc. Plenty of options!

  • @aplourde said:

    @TheOriginalPaulB said:

    @aplourde said:

    @SpookyZoo said:
    Could you perhaps route an envelope to the lfo in one of the Matrix slots.

    I’ve not checked this is possible.

    Probably not exactly what you’re after though.

    Pretty sure that's the only way. Not a delay per se, but it allows you to ramp into the LFO. Set the Envelope to control the Matrix Modulation of the slot that has to LFO routed to whatever it's controlling.

    If you don't want to tie-up an Envelope you could also use the other LFO: Set it to 1-shot with a Ramp Up waveform and use that to ramp up the modulation level of the LFO that's controlling the wobbling.

    Or use the mod wheel...

    Slightly different result. The Mod Wheel is global, so all notes will have the LFO fade in at the same time based on the position of the Mod Wheel. Using an Envelope or one-shot LFO is per-note, so the fade is timed from when the key is pressed. Both useful, depending on the effect you're after!

    True. I was thinking monophonically again...

Sign In or Register to comment.