Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TC Helicon GO GUITAR PRO with Guitar Rack

Hi people ;-)

Does anyone have one of these ?

Any comments on the sound quality, does it work well with ios 13 ?

Once activated can the app be used without the hardware plugged in ?

Any other comments would be great..best Matt ;-)

Comments

• Just ordered one so will give feedback soon as ;-)

• @topaz i don’t have one of these but I have a Harmony Gxt that I used to unlock the full app in Guitar Rack. It’s weird though, because sometimes I would open the app again without the harmony gxt and use my other interfaces fine, and other times I would have to unlock again. I don’t quite know what is going on. I liked it for a free AUv3 option combined with Rooms for an IR cab.

• Just so everyone is aware, the cheaper GoGuitar that connects through the Headphone port does not unlock Guitar Rack. You need the Pro model that connects through USB.

• Cool, look fwd to trying the full thing ;-)

@mjcouche said:
    @topaz i don’t have one of these but I have a Harmony Gxt that I used to unlock the full app in Guitar Rack. It’s weird though, because sometimes I would open the app again without the harmony gxt and use my other interfaces fine, and other times I would have to unlock again. I don’t quite know what is going on. I liked it for a free AUv3 option combined with Rooms for an IR cab.

• Since tc Helicon failed to fix bugs with their voice rack fx I’m not interested in any of their offerings.

Unreliable.

• Arrived, sent issues via twitter etc.

Lets see, so far app crashes when trying to unlock.

One thing that is a real issue is no way to switch off amp (unity)

Edging towards this going back and going back to apogee jam faithful.

• @topaz That's too bad. Apogee seems good enough!