Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AU sequencer remains desired

Still hoping for a AU full fledged sequencer. My aum sets beg for this. Its something that remains desired for quite some time now. Im aware of those that exist, none make the cut.
I dont have programing skills, but dev’s please if your out there, this is something well needed.
Something similar to the sequencer in cubasis, made as an au; realtime recording, automation, free track length, probability etc. It would sell like hots cakes to aum users.

Comments

• Yesss plssss

• Sunvox AU is coming soon, can do all of this if you don't mind the tracker. But can record from other sequencers etc :)

• I always forget what Photon is (AU, can import midi)

Anyone try it though? Atom was such a disappointment for me, but maybe I gave up too soon.

• Drambo could be it. It has up to 64 steps per pattern, p locks, unquantized recording linear pattern chaining etc but no song mode yet. Not sure what generally folks want from a midi sequencer these days. ;)

• @supadom said:
    Drambo could be it. It has up to 64 steps per pattern, p locks, unquantized recording linear pattern chaining etc but no song mode yet. Not sure what generally folks want from a midi sequencer these days. ;)

can you trigger the patterns from midi? eg from AU parameters etc?

• @Carnbot said:

@supadom said:
    Drambo could be it. It has up to 64 steps per pattern, p locks, unquantized recording linear pattern chaining etc but no song mode yet. Not sure what generally folks want from a midi sequencer these days. ;)

Not currently but seems like @giku_beepstreet is leaving best for last. It will definitely be there on release though.

• @supadom said:

@Carnbot said:

@supadom said:

Not currently but seems like @giku_beepstreet is leaving best for last. It will definitely be there on release though.

Great, yeah Drambo will fill a lot of gaps it seems :)

• edited January 2020

Exactly my point....drambo doesnt exist yet, atom is in the right direction but leaves much to be desired. Was hopeful for photon but that was far from what I expected.
    I would think such an app would be HIGHLY desired by aum users.

• I'm still hopeful that Atom will get an update and new features implemented that will make better/more useful...

• Me too 👍🏼> @Halftone said:

I'm still hopeful that Atom will get an update and new features implemented that will make better/more useful...

• edited January 2020

@hibjshop said:
    Me too 👍🏼> @Halftone said:

I'm still hopeful that Atom will get an update and new features implemented that will make better/more useful...

Yeah it doesn’t need much.

I’d be happy with (just!) the start/stop pattern being automatable in AUM. It’s so close, it just teases you by letting you assign a controller to the button and then doesn’t work. Argh. I spent ages trying to get it to work before finding out it’s not possible.

A piano roll in rozeta would be awesome too. Or a way to edit the notes in a Cells sequence.

• Problem could be that for a sequencer to be a proper sequencer, it needs to display all the tracks at once. I guess the atom overlay feature shows this is possible.

Xequence as a standalone seems like a better solution. Just leaves the audio track issue.