Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2 iPads synced to the beat ?

Hi
I got 2 iPads and I like to sync them to the tempo Can this be done and how
All help is welcome
Thank you !!!

Comments

• Can you fill us in on apps you are using?

• Ableton Link.
    Ensure they are connected to the same wifi network and the apps you're using has Link turned on.
    You may need to close and open the apps again but they'll link to the same tempo.

• If you use iconnect audio 4. Does link travel over cable?

Is it it better to have wifi off?

Did Abelton link make iconnect redundent or is it just better than combining audio and link over wifi?

• edited January 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I been wondering the same thing about the iconnect audio4+ I have one so i guess i should figure out a test and check those things, but it does keep everything charged, and the jmidi gear and mixer are all hooked to it.

I would still want some sort of audio / midi interface/ chargers/ and it has the midi routing too, its kinda an all in one device unless thier stupid proprietary cable breaks which renders the device complete trash without. ( happened to me just turning the on one day the cable stopped. Had to call allll around, finally got them to swap me a new one)

• All you have to do is switch Ableton Link on (in settings-tap on the cogwheel icon). It all connects automatically, there is nothing else to be done... ever.