Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis and Zenbeats Seaboard integration

The integration between Cubasis and Seaboard block is excellent. The Zenbeats integration is ok but not as good as cubasis. The strange thing is that when I connect my blocks to zenbeats I get this great layout automagically, a layout where I have octave arrows (see attachment). However, I can not get this layout with cubasis or even the Roli Noise app. Anyone know how to get this layout with cubasis or Noise?

Comments

• edited January 2020

This layout is Zenbeats specific, the block is deep integrated. This layout is not available outside zenbeats. It is being sent to the block on startup of the app.
    If you want the same functionality in other apps, you will have to invest in a roli live block.

• @jaijai thanks I didn’t know that apps could send layout to the block on startup. This makes the block a perfect controller for ipad apps. The zenbeats layout should be the default layout when used outside Noise. But maybe Roli wants us to buy the live block.

• edited January 2020

@fattigman said:
    @jaijai thanks I didn’t know that apps could send layout to the block on startup. This makes the block a perfect controller for ipad apps. The zenbeats layout should be the default layout when used outside Noise. But maybe Roli wants us to buy the live block.

I am into the zenbeats eco system, I have it on ios, windows and android. The layout is available on all platforms.
    The annoying thing is, zenbeats replaces the layout. So if you have loaded a custom layout using the dashboard, it will always be replaced with the custom zenbeats layout.
    I also have the live block, this opens up possibilities in other apps. You get octave switching, scales, chord mode, arp and you can change layouts (drumpads, keys, xy pad). You basically get the Noise app buttons, but in hardware form to use in other apps.

• ROLI uses something called Littlefoot for scripting. It should be possible somehow to get that LF script and use it elsewhere.

• @animalelder said:
    ROLI uses something called Littlefoot for scripting. It should be possible somehow to get that LF script and use it elsewhere.

Thanks! I will look into it :)