Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Treaszure Chesterfield - Over Pleasure Below Measure (The Heart Is The Middle Way)

Bought several AUv3s for the new air 3 during black friday from Gospel Musicians, Digistix, Beathawk and other stuff like effects.

So this track is only AUv3s in Cubasis - and live tambourine ;)

Nothing special but really fun to do stuff on an ipad. Haven't really started yet since some things for better workflow are still missing in my setup.

Hopefully Audiolayer can import the larger Drumdrops libraries i bought in the next update.

80s boogie/funk type of vocals would really lift the track and the whole feel of it.

But for now it is instrumental except the vocals from Pure Synth.

Happy to be a member here. :)

Comments

• edited January 2020

@Treaszure
    Tasty track, funky rambunctious!
    Welcome to the playground...

• @Littlewoodg Thanks! :)

Now that stuff like SWAM instruments will be IAPs in Geoshred - Drambo - and with the Eventide and many other fx that I haven't bought yet I actually think the ipad is all I need for my ”musical” adventures ;) Just wish there was an AUv3 with realistic drums.

Will soon start using MIDI Guitar 2.

Here's a track using guitar with the EHX Bass9 into Cubasis: