Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Slice/Export 16 bit .wav files

I need to slice up and export a bunch of individual wavs to use in my Organelle which requires them to be 16 bit/44.4.

Reslice works great for this but only seems to output 32bit-don’t see any option to change the bit rate.

Anybody know of any other apps to try or a way to bulk convert to 16bit wav?

(Could always do this on desktop I guess but would love to do the whole process on iOS if possible) Thanks!

Comments

• @hightunnels said:
    I need to slice up and export a bunch of individual wavs to use in my Organelle which requires them to be 16 bit/44.4.

Reslice works great for this but only seems to output 32bit-don’t see any option to change the bit rate.

Anybody know of any other apps to try or a way to bulk convert to 16bit wav?

(Could always do this on desktop I guess but would love to do the whole process on iOS if possible) Thanks!

Auditor can do batch processing for the conversion.

• edited January 2020

AudioShare does this (perhaps not in batch).

Edit: just re-read your post and noticed you did ask for batch process. Sorry

• @espiegel123 Thanks will check out auditor
    @DYMS Yep actually thought about doing the whole process in audioshare but lots of samples and so much quicker with a slicer!

• Yeah why again the friggin hell does Reslice output 32bit waves? This drives me effin nuts.

• not sure, but check out beat twirl app and see what it exports as

• Shortcuts can bulk-convert WAVs. You’d have to check that the results are compatible though — there’s not much fine control in the converter step (it’s called Encode Media).

• @espiegel123 Went ahead and picked up Auditor for 6.99 and wow was that an easy conversion! Worth it for that feature alone-looking forward to trying out the editor, thanks again for the suggestion