Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Wow. Sounds awesome! Is that you?
    Did you implement spacecraft into a box? Right up my alley! Hope to get something similar with the new Brambos drone synth. Thanks for sharing. Pleasure to listen

• Nice environmental textures...

Tardigrain, SpaceCraft Granular, Scythe Synths and many other can make these textures too
    in a pure IOS set up using AUM and other DAWs. The FX to provide the huge spaces are also
    available in many apps... Eventide BlackHole and more. TB Reverb (esp with the Shimmer Presets) and EOS 2 Reverb come to mind.

Knowing which key to press to create great harmonic movement is key. Nice choices using your keyboard to add new notes at the right time.

• Not me. That's Tasty Chips Granular synth GR-1. It is reminiscent of Spacecraft. I wish that Spacecraft had a fader/scroller like this hardware does.

• edited January 2020

I do like to make similar things...

• Very nice! especially love the OTO reverb .. I hope Softube creates more plugin versions of OTO effects.. Just picked up the Biscuit VST on sale for $60 and was super impressed. Nothing else comes close to the sound of these, I just wish I could afford the HW versions.

• @audiblevideo said:
    Not me. That's Tasty Chips Granular synth GR-1. It is reminiscent of Spacecraft. I wish that Spacecraft had a fader/scroller like this hardware does.

Not sure I understand what you mean....you know you can midi map the main panel x & y to scroll the waveform and adjust the volume, right ?

• Looks nice. Seeing these demos just makes me momentarily crave for such equipment but as McD alluded to, most of this can be done on iOS or on my laptop.
    I’m a sucker for granular, recently bought the fx plugin Portal by Output. You should check it out if granular floats yer boat