Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

eventide spring reverb!!

2»

Comments

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

@RockySmalls said:

@eross said:

@RockySmalls said:

@eross said:
    yes this eventide is pretty cool > @Philandering_Bastard said:

@eross said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:
    Does anyone know how this compares to the iVCS3 reverb? Eventide has more controls, Putney has several modes as far as I can tell.

you where speaking of ivcs3. can that set in the effects section of aum or audiobus and filter audio through it? just curious

Yes indeed.

awesome. i’ve been on the fence for ivcs3 for a while. i may have to just get both this evntide reverb is very nice as well

you could do a lot worse with yr money for sure...

yeah, would you recommend the ivcs3?

hell yes! until the behringer one comes out :)
    it’s a time stealer though.. are you feeling ‘nerdy’ ?
    watch davypoo’s vids to get over the starting hump if you want midi/key control rather than synth processing weirdness in abundance.

I can also recommend the tutorials by Digital Jeepney:

indeed... that’s the way to go for ‘in depth’
    barring just studying all the presets that are available for it... and there is A LOT ..all pretty excellent imnsho.
    but enough of the derail... the eventide spring is MOST WELCOME in my humble iPad lounge.
    ( should they have waited until spring to release it though? :)

• @RockySmalls said:

The sound of tumbleweed rolling across this thread is reverberating :D

• @AndyPlankton said:

@RockySmalls said:

with a metallic tinge!

• @sclurbs said:
    No! Stop, eventide, stop! You're gonna make me homeless at the rate you're putting out apps!

true :D one algorithms at the time

• @AndyPlankton said:

@RockySmalls said:

It’s weird. A company like Eventide releases a new iOS plugin (something that 18 months ago would’ve been astonishing btw) and so far we’ve discussed how to post App Store links and iVCS3. I think iOS music is coming of age. :D

• edited January 2020

Hey everybody, I wanted to chime in with our official overview video:

and our preset video:

• @Orville another great plug-in everyone should have in their collection.

• Great to see new Eventide anything, like the simultaneous release thing. Thanks very much @Orville

Will grab this on iOS and desktop and watch the video afterwards!

• This sounds really nice for a spring reverb.. nice work @Orville

• The damn ribbon is the thing that makes these Eventide apps addiction-level irresistible to me .. of course A/B morphing wouldn't mean as much if the effects themselves weren't this good. Beautiful release.