Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Caustic volca sample editor. Alternatives?

Has the caustic volca sample editor been abandoned? It’s listed on the korg website but doesn’t appear on the app store. Seems that vesuvius has also been abandoned ...so that just leaves the official korg app? :'(

Comments

  • It’s abandoned and the Korg app is not very good.

  • It's still available but it runs on iOS 10 max. (32bit) which could be an iPad 2 or iPad 3 for example. Or any iPad you luckily haven't updated yet to >10.

  • @d4d0ug said:
    It’s abandoned and the Korg app is not very good.

    Caustic seems to work on my android phone. Better than nothing!

  • And it's also available for Win and Mac!

  • There is also a Volca Sample app- a Volca Sample emulator, came out a year or so ago. I didn’t fancy it much, it was a bit too buggy for me, but some seem to like it- I think the dev pledged to work on sorting the bugs. I can’t remember the name of it.. anyone?

  • @robosardine said:
    There is also a Volca Sample app- a Volca Sample emulator, came out a year or so ago. I didn’t fancy it much, it was a bit too buggy for me, but some seem to like it- I think the dev pledged to work on sorting the bugs. I can’t remember the name of it.. anyone?

    Vesuvius Sampler by Christian Kreindler. Currently not in the AppStore unfortunately.

  • If i'm not wrong, you can edit inside Caustic (the full stuff)
    Not sure which iOS it runs. But mine is running on iOS 11

  • Thanks but I was hoping for something on ios.
    Question: there was an app mentioned here not too long ago, for chopping up samples and organising them. Cant remember the name. Anyone know what I’m talking about?

  • Ah it was synthjacker

  • @senhorlampada said:
    If i'm not wrong, you can edit inside Caustic (the full stuff)
    Not sure which iOS it runs. But mine is running on iOS 11

    Caustic Volca Sample Editor is a separate app specifically to prep samples for Volca Sample.

Sign In or Register to comment.