Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stream Byter AU : help with mapping...

Hey all... Any of you StreamByter gurus care to help me out?

I want to take an incoming midi note, and whatever the note number is, say C=60, I want that value to go out as the value for a CC. for example:

Note C played (midi note 60)
Send CC31=60

Make sense?

Is that possible?

Comments

• Ass k1 = m1 # set a variable to the incoming note number
    Snd b0 1f k1 # send cc (b0) to 31 in hex (1f) with value k1
    Xx = xx +b # block anything else from getting thru

• edited January 2020
    # for note on messages
    IF MT == 90 
      # set outgoing message type as CC at incoming channel (temporary variable)
      MATH I0 = B0 + MC

# send CC 61 with second byte of note on message (M1) as CC value
      SND I0 $31 M1
    END

# Block everything else (including note off)
    BLOCK

• Thanks guys, I'll give these a try tomorrow.

• works perfectly! So easy to pitch/tune my nord drums!

• Nice! Be aware that the first script always sends to channel 1, regardless of the incoming channel, and it passes along note off messages, which may or may not be relevant for you.

• @jipumarino said:
    Nice! Be aware that the first script always sends to channel 1, regardless of the incoming channel, and it passes along note off messages, which may or may not be relevant for you.

Yea, I’m using yours but appreciate the two approaches... have not jumped into Mozaic yet which I think would be easier to grok... this looks like Klingon... 🤪