Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NEW Akai MPC ONE Stand Alone

191011121315»

Comments

• @echoopera said:
    I was having issues loading the OP x 4 this morning because of server issues on their side...but it eventually started to work. Have you tried pinging them with your issue? I also Logged Out and Logged back in to resolve this. Maybe that could work for you. Can you see if you can Auth it on the desktop first?

I did originally contact them regarding my connection set up, S22 Ultra Ethernet adapter etc and they replied a week later with a unhelpful generic answer. Fortunately as I said in my post connecting isn't an issue and yeah loggged out and logged back in, refreshed the settings and reset my MPC One back to factory settings but still no joy!

I did see that other owners have put posts on the MPC forum regarding server issues, so will keep trying, fingers crossed!

• Hrmmm...I'll let you know how it goes when I try and add OP-x4 to stand alone...I just added it to the desktop app.

• edited September 2022

@Sandstorm
    Got the OPX4 earlier for the MPC One had to use the Ethernet cable method which actually works really well via my Sky multi room router.

I tried the SD card method first but couldn’t get the instruments to validate.

Some great sounds in the presets looking forward to diving in. Also downloaded the other instrument demos was impressed by Fabric and X-LARGE hopefully get that in a sale at some point in the future funds allowing. In the UK.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    @Sandstorm
    Got the OPX4 earlier for the MPC One had to use the Ethernet cable method which actually works really well via my Sky multi room router.

Some great sounds in the presets looking forward to diving in. Also downloaded the other instrument demos was impressed by Fabric and X-LARGE hopefully get that in a sale at some point in the future funds allowing. In the UK.

mark your favorite presets of FabricXL and auto-sample them ;)

• @Korakios said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    @Sandstorm

mark your favorite presets of FabricXL and auto-sample them ;)

Yes was thinking about that.

• @echoopera said:
    Hrmmm...I'll let you know how it goes when I try and add OP-x4 to stand alone...I just added it to the desktop app.

Success! connected it up to my phone earlier and it worked first time! So it is the Akai server. I didn't even have to log into my Inmusic account, so I assume my MPC is permenately logged in? How you getting on with the OPX4? is it worth a punt?

• @Jumpercollins said:
    @Sandstorm

I'm in the UK too. Was hoping when I purchased the Fabric plugins they might be a bit cheaper, but no £99 is the same as $99!

The Fabric XL plugin is awesome but I'm a bit disappointed in the piano plugin, TBH it sounds no better than the Ultimate keys pianos in my Roland XV-3080, so will be keeping my Yamaha MOXF8. Has some beautiful piano patches on it IMHO.