Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gain stage demo (@blue mangoo).

edited January 2020 in Creations

Here is an audio demo of the app.
I’ve started with presets that i’ve tweaked a lot!
My view is that this app has a lot of potential...
I think the EQ needs to be much more versatile.
Most of sounds are on the dark side.I’ve had to tweak them a lot,and sometimes could not achieve what i had in my head .
With some work on the EQ,this could be a great sonic machine.
What do you think @Blue_Mangoo ?
Ps: i only use this app with adverb 2 .
Thanks!
Flo

Comments

• Shameless bump 😉.

• @flo26

Shameless bump or not, I'm liking the sound.

Very versatile playing by the way.

Nice.

Thanks for the demonstration.

• @flo26 said:
    Most of sounds are on the dark side.I’ve had to tweak them a lot,and sometimes could not achieve what i had in my head .
    Thanks!
    Flo

Well played @flo26 :) what’s the guitar/pickup?

• Sounds great, nice playing!

• Some classic tones... you know exactly the right musical music snippet to demo a specific tone: SRV is always a joy for me to hear done well. I just love the scratchy sound with the bell like highs.

@jacou: I believe @flo26 plays an Ernie Ball Luke Model w/ EMG pick-ups designed by Steve Lukather (of Toto, Michael Jackson, Ringo Starr recordings) Legendary LA Session player.

I'm encourage that you're liking this app. Your opinion and feedback will make it better.

• @jacou said:

@flo26 said:
    Thanks!
    Flo

Well played @flo26 :) what’s the guitar/pickup?

@McD is right,i use EMG pickups.
    Thanks Everyone for listening.
    Flo

• edited January 2020

@flo26 I’am bit confused Is Gain Stage an app by @Blue_Mangoo ? I looked on appstore cannot see it

• @stormbeats said:
    @flo26 I’am bit confused Is Gain Stage an app by @Blue_Mangoo ? I looked on appstore cannot see it

they/he is now called ‘mani consulting’ or somesuch if you want to search the appstore.

• @RockySmalls said:

@stormbeats said:

they/he is now called ‘mani consulting’ or somesuch if you want to search the appstore.

@RockySmalls ok thanks for info

• @RockySmalls i searched but still cannot see Gain Stage app do you have a direct link?

• @stormbeats said:
    @RockySmalls i searched but still cannot see Gain Stage app do you have a direct link?

no, its not out yet... but if you check the other threads i think ( if i remember anything correctly these days ) that he has made the beta test open again???
    i could be wrong..

• @RockySmalls said:

@stormbeats said:
    @RockySmalls i searched but still cannot see Gain Stage app do you have a direct link?

no, its not out yet... but if you check the other threads i think ( if i remember anything correctly these days ) that he has made the beta test open again???
    i could be wrong..

@RockySmalls ok thanks

• https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/36580/call-for-beta-testers-for-a-guitar-amp-sim-au3-plugin/p6> @stormbeats said:

hopefully that link will be correct , if not its top of page 6 in the other thread about testing a ‘guitar amp’ app.

• @RockySmalls said:
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/36580/call-for-beta-testers-for-a-guitar-amp-sim-au3-plugin/p6> @stormbeats said:

hopefully that link will be correct , if not its top of page 6 in the other thread about testing a ‘guitar amp’ app.

@RockySmalls ok thanks much appreciated Will check it out

• Now the beta version has expired, will it be released?
    I miss this amp sim!

• @Jeezs said:
    Now the beta version has expired, will it be released?
    I miss this amp sim!

Has this only just expired? I was using it an hour ago. But I can’t load it now. I’ve been using it quite a lot lately. I’d buy it as it is, depending on price of course. I think the sound of AmpliTube is a bit better for the tones I like, but that’s quite an annoying app in some ways, responding to midi CCs I haven’t set up for it. It doesn’t play well with others in the way AUs do. Gainstage also uses a lot less processor than AmpliTube or the Nembrini apps.

I know the developer was talking about some major enhancements down the track, but I’d take it as it is.

• @SimonSomeone said:

@Jeezs said:
    I miss this amp sim!

Has this only just expired? I was using it an hour ago. But I can’t load it now. I’ve been using it quite a lot lately. I’d buy it as it is, depending on price of course. I think the sound of AmpliTube is a bit better for the tones I like, but that’s quite an annoying app in some ways, responding to midi CCs I haven’t set up for it. It doesn’t play well with others in the way AUs do. Gainstage also uses a lot less processor than AmpliTube or the Nembrini apps.

I know the developer was talking about some major enhancements down the track, but I’d take it as it is.

He stopped developing it when Nembrini released Crunck v2 which
    is a pity as ,'gainstage', was attracting quite a lot of attention.

@Blue_Mangoo

• @Gravitas said:

@SimonSomeone said:

@Jeezs said:
    I miss this amp sim!

@Blue_Mangoo

Gain stage sound different from other amp sims.
    Hope @Blue_Mangoo change his mind.

• @Jeezs said:

@Gravitas said:

@SimonSomeone said:

@Jeezs said:
    I miss this amp sim!

@Blue_Mangoo

Gain stage sound different from other amp sims.
    Hope @Blue_Mangoo change his mind.

I agree.

• Another vote from me for the return of gain stage , I would also buy it as it is now.

• @kin said:
    Another vote from me for the return of gain stage , I would also buy it as it is now.

+1

I’m collecting all of their awesome apps.

• +2

Top dollar, as it is (was), maybe a fresh app icon would be nice.
    I kinda need it, thats what I get for not finishing projects :D