Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Xequence/Midi learn experts help needed

2»

Comments

• @Zerozerozero said:
    ....and Audiobus (that’s where I fell down). Wonder if the manual would benefit the technically challenged if there were some generic connection examples? Maybe even a picture or two ..😬

I'm licensing my above video for € 777.77! (per view)

• edited January 2020

@SevenSystems said:
    What do I have to do to get such a thread for Xequence Audio whatever?

Add audio timestretch, with an audio mixer, add AUv3 if you want too...
    Add midi features ( on a democratic perspective, midi features had more votes ! :D )
    Add very basic looping live features with markers (as I'm sure you perfectly do understand them, I'm older than you, and know why it's a cool feature... :p )
    Integrate Link technology within a smart manner into a DAW.

Take our money, live long and prosper :)

• Finally finished this. Thanks again @SevenSystems and @wim

• @Zerozerozero said:

Finally finished this. Thanks again @SevenSystems and @wim

Wow. That's one of the best songs I've heard recently.
    Fantastic!
    Have you worked with audio loops?

• That’s very kind, thanks. When you say audio loops is that an app?

• @Zerozerozero said:
    That’s very kind, thanks. When you say audio loops is that an app?

No, I just wanted to know if you've recorded all instruments in Xequence, and if so, which apps did you use?

• Oh, sorry. Yes, just Xequence.
    Some of apps used:
    Spectrum, Animoog, Model D, DM1, Triggler and Koala. Took a few goes to export as iPhone SE kept falling over!

• @Zerozerozero - Wow, that is an excellent track! Thanks for sharing. B)

• Thanks @wim !
    And for sharing your knowledge 👍🏻

• edited February 2020

@Zerozerozero thanks, that's definitely one of the better iOS productions I've heard :) wanna share a screen shot of the Xequence arrangement?

...and what would you call this genre... Ambient House??

• Thanks @SevenSystems .
    Thanks for an amazing app too. 👍🏻House I guess but yes, more on the mellow side.

• @Zerozerozero said:
    Thanks @SevenSystems .
    Thanks for an amazing app too. 👍🏻House I guess but yes, more on the mellow side.

Thanks for supporting Xequence's development :) Still on Xequence 1? You're missing out immensely!

• Ha, yes, keep meaning to upgrade! Happy to support 👍🏻