Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Blackbox

So any tips what i could use that is similar to an 1010musicblackbox ??

Comments

• edited April 2022

I watched the latest Ricky Tinez tutorial with the Blackbox and I kind of like that workflow: switching on and off clips Ableton style, just wow

What comes close is Koala Sampler I guess but its Sequences won‘t play simutaneously however. Maybe one can do something like this in Drambo - I still haven‘t looked too deep into that app…

Recently I used AUM in conjunction with Koala and switching off parts is doable with multiple instances but takes a lot of screen space. GR-16 is also nice when working with Samples.
    BM-3 is like the overkill sample-horse in my opinion but it has it all that the Blackbox has and even more - eats a lot of resources though and crashes sometimes - that‘s why I haven‘t used it much nowadays.

Anyone with better recommendations and workflows? I was also looking at an iPad substitute for my Digitakt, but haven‘t found one yet that does it 100% 😁