Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Getting more comfortable with AUM

Thanks to help from @thesoundtestroom , I’m getting more comfortable within AUM and the tools. I believe this is my best session to date. Poly 2 is awesome / @4Pockets vid helped with implementing guitars with digistix / can’t stay away from Samplr / still trying to mainstain aparillo. Used Toneboosters Barricade & Reverb with some Wider & good ol Bark Filter.

Let me know what you think!

Comments

• real nice... have you tried fred anton corvest apps ? pretty sure it would tighten, elevate, and spread your vibes in a golden way ... i got the toneboosters reverb yesterday, lovely one ! gotta try aparillo 😎 have a good day... time for my espresso !

• Thanks @mlau ! I do have FAC Bandit, I’ll make sure to use that in an upcoming one. Which app do you recommend? You too, man!

@mlau said:
    real nice... have you tried fred anton corvest apps ? pretty sure it would tighten, elevate, and spread your vibes in a golden way ... i got the toneboosters reverb yesterday, lovely one ! gotta try aparillo 😎 have a good day... time for my espresso !

• i got all @FredAntonCorvest apps, and i do recommend all of them 😎 for what you do

• also the black hole eventide is a blast !!!

• Love it mate!
    Is the drone before the drums come in just one note in aprillo?
    Also what Is samplr doing?
    I dont have either of these apps but they sound great in your jam☺

• Got Blackhole and really enjoy it. Just picked up the TB apps and wanted to use them. Will definitely check out the rest of the FAC apps.

@mlau said:
    also the black hole eventide is a blast !!!

Yep, just one note on aparillo and I let it run it’s course through it’s universe. Samplr is running a chant I recorded plus some spoken word I did. Thanks for the kind words!

@Small_paul1976 said:
    Love it mate!
    Is the drone before the drums come in just one note in aprillo?
    Also what Is samplr doing?
    I dont have either of these apps but they sound great in your jam☺

• Awesome, got some serious Underworld soundtrack vibes going on. Love the drums. Awesome job!

• Thanks @iammane ! Danny Lohner (Underworld Score) is definitely a big influence of mine. I’m a sucker for dark scores

@iammane said:
    Awesome, got some serious Underworld soundtrack vibes going on. Love the drums. Awesome job!

• Lohner is legendary :)

• Always wanted him to branch off and put out a solo album. His remix work and tracks under Renholder are amazing

@iammane said:
    Lohner is legendary :)

• Daaaamn! This is badass :love: :love: :love: