Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sequence #7 // 0-Coast, Fugue Machine, Moog Model 15 & Model D

In this jam, the 0-Coast is joined by Model 15 (pads) and Model D, all of them sequenced by Fugue Machine.
Also using Rozeta Arpeggio, Reamp, Korvpressor.
Enjoy!

Comments

• Lovely. Quite happy to float in that for a while....

• @aplourde said:
    Lovely. Quite happy to float in that for a while....

Thank you very much for floating! :)

• Very nice! And not helpful in my diminishing self-control, resisting adding an 0-Coast to my growing semi-modular hardware collection.

• @Liquidmantis said:
    Very nice! And not helpful in my diminishing self-control, resisting adding an 0-Coast to my growing semi-modular hardware collection.

Thanks! Which ones do you have? I think I'm gonna succumb sooner or later and get a Neutron to pair it with my 0-Coast...

• @silent1 said:

@Liquidmantis said:
    Very nice! And not helpful in my diminishing self-control, resisting adding an 0-Coast to my growing semi-modular hardware collection.

Thanks! Which ones do you have? I think I'm gonna succumb sooner or later and get a Neutron to pair it with my 0-Coast...

I've been collecting the whole Behringer semi-modular line-up practically. So far I've grabbed the Neutron, Model D, K2, Pro-1, and Crave. Musician's Friend has Neutrons for $209 right now, so I ordered a second, whenever they get more in stock.