Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Procedure For Deleting Post?

Hi guys, well I’m still learning the ropes of this forum system, so if one needs to delete a post is it a matter of informing a moderator .. or is there a button I’m not finding for the original poster to do so? Thanks

Comments

• I wish there were a way to delete a post. As far as I know, there is no way.

What you CAN do is EDIT your post (within a month). You could highlight everything and type something else, like some periods, or the word “deleted”.

• edited January 2020

Deleted.

• You can also flag the post and write a note for me asking me to delete it and I’ll do it within a day or so

• @Michael said:
    You can also flag the post and write a note for me asking me to delete it and I’ll do it within a day or so

Ahh ok thanks Michael 👍

• wimwim
    edited January 2020

Easiest is just to replace the post with “deleted” or “.” or something.

Flagging it will take some time for it to be deleted. By then someone will likely have quoted you in their own posts. By then, deleting that post will be of no use.

• @wim said:
    Easiest is just to replace the post with “deleted” or “.” or something.

Flagging it will take some time for it to be replaced. By then someone will likely have quoted you, in their own posts. By then, deleting that post will be of no use.

Yeah that’s what I did Wim .. thanks 👍