Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioLayer or Chameleon for SynthJacker compatibly?

Does chameleon load synthjacker libraries well if they only have 16 samples?

Is audiolayer much better for this? Does it work well with synthjacker?

CPU efficiency is my top priority. I know AudioLayer is very RAM efficient but how does it do on CPU?

Comments

• @annahahn said:
    Does chameleon load synthjacker libraries well if they only have 16 samples?

• wimwim
    edited January 13

AudioLayer works great with SynthJacker. Once you get the naming scheme down, importing is a breeze.

Sorry, can't comment on the rest. I've never noticed excessive CPU use with AudioLayer, but can't compare it with Chameleon since I don't have it. I wouldn't go with Chameleon myself because of the limitations, but it seems that people like it (and I'm not fond of the AudioLayer UI at all).