Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SynthMaster One v1.3 Universal live

This discussion was created from comments split from: SynthMaster One v1.3 Universal Public Beta available.
«134567

Comments

  • @kv331audio_bulent said:

    @MobileMusic said:
    iPhone version may have been reviewed by another person or maybe that person bought only the desktop library successfully and approved it. Their stance may be - if a listed IAP cannot be purchased, it is irrelevant to the app.

    Well, we list all of our products on that page. Anyhow, I know a workaround :wink:

    Not sure what the work around is, but c’mon listing irrelevant IAPs is not defensible 😅especially with instruments that are so similarly named.

    But either way I love SM1 so won’t complain too hard

  • @kv331audio_bulent : I saw your note about it being possible to
    Import wavetables. Is that only in the new version? If it is in the old version, how do you import them?

  • edited January 10

    Are my iPad IAPs transferable to the iPhone version?

  • edited January 10

    @TimRussell said:
    Are my iPad IAPs transferable to the iPhone version?

    Which iPad IAPs? We are going to release only one IAP: Desktop factory presets.

    If you have a license for the universal version of SynthMaster One iOS, yes of course you can restore them on your iPhone as well.

    Do not purchase the iPhone only version if you already have SynthMaster One iOS. You'll get the iPhone upgrade for free hopefuly today.

  • @realdawei said:
    Not sure what the work around is, but c’mon listing irrelevant IAPs is not defensible 😅especially with instruments that are so similarly named.

    But either way I love SM1 so won’t complain too hard

    Well, from my point of view we need to survive to be able to develop quality software, so we put all of our products in that shop area.

    (I've invested way too much time on iOS instead of updating SynthMaster to version 3 -at the expense of making our desktop customers angry-, and this time I hope we can at least earn a full time salary to pay for 1 software engineer in 2020)

  • @espiegel123 said:
    @kv331audio_bulent : I saw your note about it being possible to
    Import wavetables. Is that only in the new version? If it is in the old version, how do you import them?

    In the previous 1.1.2 version, you can drag-n-drop wav files on to the oscillator waveform displays, using the Files App.

  • @kv331audio_bulent said:

    @espiegel123 said:
    @kv331audio_bulent : I saw your note about it being possible to
    Import wavetables. Is that only in the new version? If it is in the old version, how do you import them?

    In the previous 1.1.2 version, you can drag-n-drop wav files on to the oscillator waveform displays, using the Files App.

    Tx. Very cool. Is there a manual I've overlooked?

  • @espiegel123 said:

    @kv331audio_bulent said:

    @espiegel123 said:
    @kv331audio_bulent : I saw your note about it being possible to
    Import wavetables. Is that only in the new version? If it is in the old version, how do you import them?

    In the previous 1.1.2 version, you can drag-n-drop wav files on to the oscillator waveform displays, using the Files App.

    Tx. Very cool. Is there a manual I've overlooked?

    Go to Settings and tap Help button

  • Is the universal version available yet?
    Or do I just attempt to buy the iPhone version but not get charged?

  • The new update...When saving/creating a new bank, the app crashes, repeatable. Also, I don’t see the new additional presets. I’ve reinstalled the app, and checked the Shop. Anything I’m doing wrong? A great app, I’m sure it’ll be sorted...

  • @TimRussell said:
    Is the universal version available yet?
    Or do I just attempt to buy the iPhone version but not get charged?

    As I understand it, the iPhone and universal are different apps at different price points.

  • @TimRussell said:
    Is the universal version available yet?
    Or do I just attempt to buy the iPhone version but not get charged?

    The universal app is out!

  • edited January 10

    @musikeer said:
    The new update...When saving/creating a new bank, the app crashes, repeatable. Also, I don’t see the new additional presets. I’ve reinstalled the app, and checked the Shop. Anything I’m doing wrong? A great app, I’m sure it’ll be sorted...

    Regarding saving banks, did you mean saving presets? At what point does it crash?

    Regarding the additional presets, what did you mean ? The IAP? or the extra presets loaded when you register?

  • @kv331audio_bulent said:

    @TimRussell said:
    Is the universal version available yet?
    Or do I just attempt to buy the iPhone version but not get charged?

    The universal app is out!

    I have this app on my iPad already, but the iPhone version is showing 15.99

    Will I get charged again?

  • @musikeer said:
    The new update...When saving/creating a new bank, the app crashes, repeatable. Also, I don’t see the new additional presets. I’ve reinstalled the app, and checked the Shop. Anything I’m doing wrong? A great app, I’m sure it’ll be sorted...

    You get an extra 100 presets when you register from Settings

  • @kv331audio_bulent said:

    @TimRussell said:
    Is the universal version available yet?
    Or do I just attempt to buy the iPhone version but not get charged?

    The universal app is out!

    Do you have a link?
    Can’t find it (I’m on the UK store so perhaps just hasn’t arrived yet?)

  • @TimRussell said:
    Do you have a link?
    Can’t find it (I’m on the UK store so perhaps just hasn’t arrived yet?)

    It usually takes a while to propagate the updates.

  • @gregsmith said:

    I have this app on my iPad already, but the iPhone version is showing 15.99

    Will I get charged again?

    If you have the iPad version that became a universal with today's update. Do not buy the iPhone only version :)

  • @MobileMusic said:

    @espiegel123 said:

    @kv331audio_bulent said:

    @espiegel123 said:
    @kv331audio_bulent : I saw your note about it being possible to
    Import wavetables. Is that only in the new version? If it is in the old version, how do you import them?

    In the previous 1.1.2 version, you can drag-n-drop wav files on to the oscillator waveform displays, using the Files App.

    Tx. Very cool. Is there a manual I've overlooked?

    Go to Settings and tap Help button

    On iPhone version, tap on SM logo on top left

  • @kv331audio_bulent said:

    @gregsmith said:

    I have this app on my iPad already, but the iPhone version is showing 15.99

    Will I get charged again?

    If you have the iPad version that became a universal with today's update. Do not buy the iPhone only version :)

    Sorted. Always a bit scarey when the button says pay isn’t it! :)

  • edited January 10

    @MobileMusic said:

    @musikeer said:
    The new update...When saving/creating a new bank, the app crashes, repeatable. Also, I don’t see the new additional presets. I’ve reinstalled the app, and checked the Shop. Anything I’m doing wrong? A great app, I’m sure it’ll be sorted...

    You get an extra 100 presets when you register from Settings

    Thanks, but I've been registered for years. 499 presets are showing up, perhaps that's all available? I believe there are 650 advertised in the update? Would I need to re-register possibly?

  • edited January 10

    @kv331audio_bulent said:

    @musikeer said:
    The new update...When saving/creating a new bank, the app crashes, repeatable. Also, I don’t see the new additional presets. I’ve reinstalled the app, and checked the Shop. Anything I’m doing wrong? A great app, I’m sure it’ll be sorted...

    Regarding saving banks, did you mean saving presets? At what point does it crash?

    Regarding the additional presets, what did you mean ? The IAP? or the extra presets loaded when you register?

    Sorry, didn't see this. Yes, when saving a preset to a bank that hasn't been created yet is when the crash occurs. And as far as the presets, I've been registered for years, 499 presets show up currently. Hope this explains things better?

    Thanks for responding!

    edit: it crashes when choosing "new bank", right before saving the preset. In stand-alone mode. iPad Air 3, ios 13.3

  • @musikeer said:

    @kv331audio_bulent said:

    @musikeer said:
    The new update...When saving/creating a new bank, the app crashes, repeatable. Also, I don’t see the new additional presets. I’ve reinstalled the app, and checked the Shop. Anything I’m doing wrong? A great app, I’m sure it’ll be sorted...

    Regarding saving banks, did you mean saving presets? At what point does it crash?

    Regarding the additional presets, what did you mean ? The IAP? or the extra presets loaded when you register?

    Sorry, didn't see this. Yes, when saving a preset to a bank that hasn't been created yet is when the crash occurs. And as far as the presets, I've been registered for years, 499 presets show up currently. Hope this explains things better?

    Thanks for responding!

    edit: it crashes when cnoosing "new bank", right before saving the preset. In stand-alone mode. iPad Air 3, ios 13.3

    Created a new bank and SM froze with a grayish look to the screen. Restarted and created another bank. This one worked. Quit SM and restarted. Both banks show up. Kinda funky.

  • All I get is a lot of crashes with the stand alone, got it to launch once. Figured I’d delete and do a fresh install, still crashes, won’t load as an audio unit in anything. I’ve never been able to use it in any song and thought this update would finally let me use it on my Air2, nope....still unusable for me.




  • @musikeer said:
    Sorry, didn't see this. Yes, when saving a preset to a bank that hasn't been created yet is when the crash occurs. And as far as the presets, I've been registered for years, 499 presets show up currently. Hope this explains things better?

    Please tap the "Download Bonus Presets" menu item, thx!

  • @kv331audio_bulent said:

    @gregsmith said:

    I have this app on my iPad already, but the iPhone version is showing 15.99

    Will I get charged again?

    If you have the iPad version that became a universal with today's update. Do not buy the iPhone only version :)

    Sorry I do not understand well.
    Having already the iPad full, now just updated, what I have to do to download on my iPhone? Now it says €16.99...so do I need to wait some time before it will be free downloadable???
    Thanks so much and BTW working great on iPAD

  • edited January 10

    @kv331audio_bulent said:

    @musikeer said:
    Sorry, didn't see this. Yes, when saving a preset to a bank that hasn't been created yet is when the crash occurs. And as far as the presets, I've been registered for years, 499 presets show up currently. Hope this explains things better?

    Please tap the "Download Bonus Presets" menu item, thx!

    Have done that, and it says "You already downloaded the bonus presets. Are you sure you want to do that again?" So still, even after saying "Yes", 499 total presets. Restarted the app, no difference.

    And not using the cloud for any presets, i.e. no sync, all internal.

  • tjatja
    edited January 10

    The link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/synthmaster-one/id1254353266?l=en

    I wanted to add the release news here, but none of my former ways to get this as text works anymore on iPadOS 13.x

    EDIT: Luckily, one device is still on iOS:

    New Features:

    1. Universal App: SynthMaster One is now a universal app, running on iPhone 7 and above both as a standalone app and AUv3 synth. The iPhone version runs at native resolutions on iPhone 7/8, 7Plus/8Plus, X and XR/11.

    2. Cloud Based Cross-Platform Data Synchronisation: Users can synchronize their SynthMaster One related data (presets, scales, waveforms, favorite presets) across multiple platforms (Windows, MacOS, iPad and iPhone)

    3. Public User Library: With the introduction of cloud based features, users can share their presets with other SynthMaster One users, by simply uploading them to our Public User Library.

    4. New Factory Presets: SynthMaster One now comes with 650 factory presets. We've added awesome new sounds from Kurt Ader, Brian Transeau (BT), Luke Neptune, Electronisounds, Fragment Audio and Mirko Ruta.

    5. IAP Store: With the introduction of the IAP store, users can now purchase additional sound banks. Our first IAP is "Desktop Presets Upgrade", which increases the total number of factory presets to 1250.

    6. New Scales: SynthMaster One now includes 350 scales, ranging from 5 note equal tempered to 12 note alternate tunings.

    7. Real-time visual feedback for modulations: Modulation sources and targets now display real-time modulation information when the synth receives MIDI messages.

    8. Improved Microtuning: Users can now set the keyboard mapping of the current scale to either "Fill Octave" or "Consecutive". The piano display highlights the notes of the scale. Under settings tab, the scale root note and A4 reference frequency can be set.

    9. Files App Integration: Users can easily import/export SynthMaster One presets, waveforms and scales using the file browser UI.

    10. MIDI Banks and Programs: SynthMaster One now supports MIDI Bank Change and Program Change messages to change presets. Users can easily create MIDI banks by assigning multiple presets to a MIDI Bank or by dragging a preset onto the MIDI programs list.

    11. New Waveforms/Wavetables: SynthMaster One includes all of the waveforms/wavetables that come with the desktop version.

    12. New Envelope Types: SynthMaster One now has 3 new envelope types: Digital, Profat and Oobee. Digital is the default algorithm in SynthMaster, whereas Profat and Oobee are new algorithms modelled after two well-known analog synthesizers.

    Strangely, i see also an iPhone App :o

    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/synthmaster-one-iphone/id1490902617?l=en

  • The iphone version in USA is showing for $1.99 with 300 presets and an IAP Upgrade to 1250 presets is $9.99

    The iPad/universal was showing for $19.99 last night but changed to $14.99 today... 650 presets with optional IAP $9.99 to upgrade to 1250 presets

  • The iphone version in USA is showing for $1.99 with 300 presets and an IAP Upgrade to 1250 presets is $9.99

    The iPad/universal was showing for $19.99 last night but changed to $14.99 today... 650 presets with optional IAP $9.99 to upgrade to 1250 presets

Sign In or Register to comment.