Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The state of current electronic music

12346»

Comments

• I’m very sorry to see Trevor go. He was a valuable component in this remarkable one horse shay.
    (Search “one horse shay” if you want to know what this abstruse ref means).

• So now that the OP is gone we can trash the thread right?

• Oh yeah, Trevor’s gone.

He made a lot of sense.

Well I hope this thread has inspired him to create some magic.

• Trevor Lyn.. Lenolyn... Ly...?

• @AudioGus said:
    So now that the OP is gone we can trash the thread right?

Damn synesthesia. Even though that’s a gif I hear sound associated with those kicks.

• edited January 2020

@AudioGus said:
    Trevor Lyn.. Lenolyn... Ly...?

[Edited in honour of the right to be forgotten! You too @AudioGus 😉]

• edited January 2020

@gusgranite said:

@AudioGus said:

Robert Paulson

His name is Robert Paulson.

• edited January 2020

@philowerx said:

@AudioGus said:
    So now that the OP is gone we can trash the thread right?

Damn synesthesia. Even though that’s a gif I hear sound associated with those kicks.

yah!!

• McDMcD
    edited January 2020

Who was that masked man?

I think this might be a 1952 Vespa Scooter as seen in Roman Holiday featuring Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn. Someone wanted to recapture a moment in time... an illusion of a earlier age that worked. Post WWII. Whirled Peas.

Trevor, we hardly knew ye'. And poof. [DELETED USER]. Self-cancelled ticket.

One horse shay indeed. Welcome back @LinearLineman. You don't just think outside the box, color outside the lines, march to your own drummer... you steer a horseless shay on a downhill run.

• edited January 2020

@gusgranite said:

@AudioGus said:

[Edited in honour of the right to be forgotten! You too @AudioGus 😉]

• @LinearLineman said:
    I’m very sorry to see Trevor go. He was a valuable component in this remarkable one horse shay.
    (Search “one horse shay” if you want to know what this abstruse ref means).

Yeah wondered where he went. I liked him.

Come back Trevor!

• Everything ever written here by [DELETED USER] has now been merged with [DELETED USER]. I was they were numbered. I wish we all had numbers. I'd like '69 if no one else has dibs. That's 1969 really. Ano Domini. Not BC. 1969 BC was shit. Literally everywhere. Shit as far as the nose could smell. But my Class of '69 was a great bunch of losers. Most have since been [DELETED]. Not that they ever write or anything.

So, I got a PM from [DELETED USER] before he imploded and he was really nice to me on the way out. Not this Trevor fella. But the prior [DELETED USER]. Class act.

There was a [DELETED USER] that I remember who wasn't so nice.

Still, I miss them for their unique qualities and air of mystery.

Electronic Music? What are we doing here? Electronics and the digital domain have consumed 95% of the analog arts. Not that the punters can tell tho'.

• What's the conclusion, the colour of this thread- blue meanie or jaded green?People who'll argue that music's been crap for 20 yrs o_O
    As so-called music lovers, there's got to have been something.
    Anyways, for me.. Jon hopkins Immunity and Rival consoles Howl are the best electronica I've heard..ever! Lol
    Tipper is new to me. Cheers from the ears for that

• OO.. Trevor decided to leave ABF ? That's unfortunate.. he was good guy ..

• @dendy said:
    OO.. Trevor decided to leave ABF ? That's unfortunate.. he was good guy ..

Maybe someone offended him. Some of these dudes are pretty abrasive.
    Does anyone have a clue? Maybe he got busted for using the computer in the
    warden's office. Erase his tracks.

Sometimes people [DELETE] to save their marriage.
    Sometimes they [DELETE] to get married.
    Sometimes they are [DELETED] during an alien abduction.

There's a song in this.

DELETED USER
    Just a hole.
    DELETED USER
    Nothing found.

Definitely an electronic vibe, I'm getting on the Muse-line.

• This is exceptional compilation of some of finest electronic dance music tracks. Great stuff, really top notch of current genre state. If somebody would ask me for some reference track for modern EDM music, this is it.

• FYI: The OP did not delete his account for any reasons related to the forum or it's members.
    It was a personal issue. I do not have first hand details but have been advised by someone that reached out and got more details.

Electronic music is magical. So much better than paying for an orchestra to play your music.
    All that printing on paper. FT.

• I believe the state of electronic music is very strong these days. I notice artists like Mick Gordon dominating the video game industry and Trent & Atticus Ross doing the same in movies. Would love to do what they do professionally.

On a smaller scale, it really depends on what genre we talk about. I’ve worked with “industrial” labels and noticed indie labels are folding left & right. With the accessibility of the internet & streaming, one can sustain a music career without the aid of a label.