Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pretty Cute iOS musician

edited February 2014 in General App Discussion

Sorry to descend into cute kid videos & I'm biased (this is my daughter) .... but she's pretty cute, showing her keyboard skills ;)

Comments

• Cute indeed. Nice sound shaping, and singing.

• How can she afford better gear than me?? ;-)

• Love it! In the spirit of getting the kids hooked on iOS music, here's a song my 3yol "produced" on Toc and Roll:

• That's Soundcloud material.

• Good thing that little girl doesn't have me wrapped around her finger (sarcasm). Hey Morris, is Genome 2.0 still in the works?

• edited February 2014

Yes. It is. Shouldnt be much longer.

• I love it!

• Here I thought I was the only one who got sidetracked by their belly button during a recording session! Very cute kiddo!

• OK then, so here is my 6 month old grandson playing his first Launchpad set! :)

:)

• man I'm glad my parents didn't upload images or film of me as a baby to the entire world.

• @Phil999 said:

man I'm glad my parents didn't upload images or film of me as a baby to the entire world.

Nah, what you're talking about, music is cooooool, always will be!

• Ha! I thought there might be more to share... Nice vids guys :) I stopped short of uploading my daughter going mental with junglator....

@Bootsy, glad you noticed the belly button weave at the end there, it had us in stitches.

@Phil999, I presume I am destined to be an uncool and embarrassing father, so I might as well start doing the embarrassing properly! :)

• no no, I don't think it's uncool or something. I'm just glad my baby images are on real photographs and 8mm film, and in my possession, and that I can decide if they go on the net or not.

And your child is very cute, that's true.