Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Will a new ARP 2600 appear in 2020?

2»

Comments

• One lottery win away.

• edited January 2020

Unless Behringer do one, it’ll only cost the same as a few cups of coffee. But there’s no chance of that.

Oh wait…

• I'm really digging the rack mount form factor. I bet it's going to be under $800 US, too.

• I would love the korg 2600, but not enough room nor that sort of dosh to throw at a mono. The Behringer one would fit better & has pwm on all oscillators & oscillator sync options. If it sounds good I might have to bite! Can always attach it to the wall over Xmas and enjoy the lights.

• @Liquidmantis said:
    I'm really digging the rack mount form factor. I bet it's going to be under $800 US, too.

This means its dimensions are 19 by ~14 inches, right?

• edited January 2020

@jipumarino said:

@Liquidmantis said:
    I'm really digging the rack mount form factor. I bet it's going to be under $800 US, too.

This means its dimensions are 19 by ~14 inches, right?

Yup, it appears to be 8U. What's weird is I can only find 8U desktop racks and that one has 1U left, so either that's a rare 9U rack or the B2600 is only 7U.

[Edit] Actually, I tried to remeasure from the video and it does appear to only be 7U.

• edited January 2020

Editing is hard.

• edited January 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.