Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

PPG MiniMapper turn off delay

Is there a way to turn off the delay fx in ppg mini mapper?

Comments

• nevermind, I found it. you can set the x/y controllers to Efx mix to adjust the delay and reverb level.

• Any good as a synth?

Always been interested since it’s the only one of his synths that is universal and AU.

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    Any good as a synth?

Always been interested since it’s the only one of his synths that is universal and AU.

just starting to dive into it. the mini mapper is not au but the bigger brother "wave mapper" is.

just wanted to try the mini before i decide whether to buy the other ones, too. it can import wave mapper preset banks, so i thought it is worth a shot.

the sounds are good. they have a certain aesthetic though. i like it so far.

• @nuno_agogo said:

@Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    Any good as a synth?

just starting to dive into it. the mini mapper is not au but the bigger brother "wave mapper" is.

just wanted to try the mini before i decide whether to buy the other ones, too. it can import wave mapper preset banks, so i thought it is worth a shot.

the sounds are good. they have a certain aesthetic though. i like it so far.

Oh right. Thanks!

And I remember now. That’s why I haven’t bought it!

• edited January 2020

yeah, au3 support is the selling argument these days. i find myself looking more selective for that, too.

but there are still apps out there that are worth buying anyway. just got me nave a couple weeks ago and i don't regret it at all.

• @nuno_agogo said:
    yeah, au3 support is the selling argument these days. i find myself looking more selective for that, too.

but there are still apps out there that are worth buying anyway. just got me nave a couple weeks ago and i don't regret it at all.

I sense a love of the wavetable ? :smile:

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    I sense a love of the wavetable ? :smile:

I admit there is a certain affinity for fm and wavetable but I appreciate all quality and original sounds.