Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Free presets , what would you like?

2»

Comments

• Ok I’ve decided to do presets for Mitosynth first . I chose it out of alll these based on Doug and another couple peoples suggestions . It is a fine sounding synth and easy to sound design with , especially considering you can import your own wave files/tables that export with a preset export and you don’t have to own Cubasis . Seriously if you don’t own Mitosynth yet , even though it’s been around for Awhile , you seriously need to buy it . Now , can anyone tell me the best way to export and import the presets ? How do I make a zip file that imports all the presets at once like spider ideas and others have ? I’ve already created 50 and I’ll do the other 50 tonight

• Various killer Saxophones, Flutes, Violins, male and female Choirs in SynthMaster One :smiley:

• edited January 2020

Ok so I’ve decided for the first set of presets to use Mitosynth . I should have 100 by this weekend, since I already made about 50 I’m the last couple days . We should pressure them to update the app to Audio Unit . Now can anyone tell me how to make all my custom presets into one zip file that installs all the presets at once like spidermidas free presets earlier this year ?

• @MobileMusic said:
    Various killer Saxophones, Flutes, Violins, male and female Choirs in SynthMaster One :smiley:

Unfortunately since Master One has a glitch when it comes to saving your own presets. Pretty much anytime I try to select one of my presets it crashes the whole plug-in and it’s been this way for a long time. It happens on my iPad, my old iPad, my old iPhone and my new iPhone. I love the quality of sounds ,And the PC version Works flawlessly but the iOS stuff has always been buggy. Since Master was my first choice until it kept crashing and then I gave up

• @bedheadproducer said:

@MobileMusic said:
    Various killer Saxophones, Flutes, Violins, male and female Choirs in SynthMaster One :smiley:

Unfortunately since Master One has a glitch when it comes to saving your own presets. Pretty much anytime I try to select one of my presets it crashes the whole plug-in and it’s been this way for a long time. It happens on my iPad, my old iPad, my old iPhone and my new iPhone. I love the quality of sounds ,And the PC version Works flawlessly but the iOS stuff has always been buggy. Since Master was my first choice until it kept crashing and then I gave up

The manual says to set the attributes first before saving. You could try that route...

• @MobileMusic said:

@bedheadproducer said:

@MobileMusic said:

The manual says to set the attributes first before saving. You could try that route...

@kv331audio_bulent FYI

• @MobileMusic said:

@MobileMusic said:

@bedheadproducer said:

@MobileMusic said:

@kv331audio_bulent FYI

Oh ... well shiver me timbers . I’ve never heard of that . What attributes are ye speaking of and where must I be setting’ them ?

• edited January 2020

@bedheadproducer said:

@MobileMusic said:

@MobileMusic said:

@bedheadproducer said:

@MobileMusic said:

@kv331audio_bulent FYI

Oh ... well shiver me timbers . I’ve never heard of that . What attributes are ye speaking of and where must I be setting’ them ?

Tap Attributes tab above the Keyboard and fill up columns like Author, Bank, etc and then proceed to save your preset. Hope it works for you. There was a known glitch that after saving, the preset doesn’t display in browser until we assign it a bank in Attributes. The above should work

I just saved the init preset as int without assigning any attributes and it saved to Presets and My Presets banks. I quit SM1 and relaunched it and the preset is still there in these banks. Author name got auto filled from registration info and I’m able to filter by author in the browser

There is a glitch that it doesn’t save bank name set in Attributes (reported yesterday). I did not see any crashes during saving. Gets saved to Presets and My Presets banks. Looks like the crashing issue got resolved

Good luck!

• Ok presets , another 100 of them are finished . I sent them to Doug and I’m hoping he will preview them and give them away on his channel , but if not I’ll post them on mine after I get his reply .

• shockwave!

• @reasOne said:
    shockwave!

I’m getting to shockwave next but in the meantime , my good man , the most gracious Doug Woods has agreed to debut these free patches this Sunday evening at 8.00pm GMT (20.00 UK Time) During his live stream and I’ll join him there . That’s at the YouTube channel Thesoundtestroom . The links to the 100 free presets will be there too
    https://www.youtube.com/user/thesoundtestroom

• @bedheadproducer said:

@reasOne said:
    shockwave!

I’m getting to shockwave next but in the meantime , my good man , the most gracious Doug Woods has agreed to debut these free patches this Sunday evening at 8.00pm GMT (20.00 UK Time) During his live stream and I’ll join him there . That’s at the YouTube channel Thesoundtestroom . The links to the 100 free presets will be there too

excellent! i shall pick those up and do my best to watch the event live!

• @reasOne said:

@bedheadproducer said:

@reasOne said:
    shockwave!

excellent! i shall pick those up and do my best to watch the event live!

I read somewhere that it will never become an (AU ) , but at least maybe they will make a new synth that is this year

• ok ,next im going to release a free launchpad /blokswave set and then another synth batch of presets.
    Does anyone know of the easiest way to share launchpad sets? I'm going to figure it out tonight regardless but no sense in re inventing the wheel if I don't have to....lolw

• edited January 2020

@bedheadproducer said:
    ok ,next im going to release a free launchpad /blokswave set and then another synth batch of presets.
    Does anyone know of the easiest way to share launchpad sets? I'm going to figure it out tonight regardless but no sense in re inventing the wheel if I don't have to....lolw

You are amazing. Thanks for this.

I believe if you create a project in Blocs Wave, you can send it to Launchpad directly. But yeah. I haven't been able to figure out how to send a project.

Edit: I take that back. You can send audio via Audioshare or Audiocopy just as you do with regular files. Thanks for allowing me discover this.

• edited January 2020

The Mitosynth patches are fantastic.
    Thank you so much for these!

• @bedheadproducer said:

@reasOne said:
    shockwave!

Does anyone have a link to this broadcast, or to the Mitosynth presets? I'd love to have them.

• Synthamster 2. Just kidding. 3000 of built in are more than enough :smiley:

• @andowrites said:
    Does anyone have a link to this broadcast, or to the Mitosynth presets? I'd love to have them.

Here’s the video link.. the preset link is in the vid description + still works..

https://www.youtube.com/live/F3675gCKFZs?feature=share