Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New AUM Techno track.

edited January 2020 in Creations

Apps used, Patterning, Ruismaker Noir, Shoom, ReSlice, Fugue Machine, Magellan, FAC Bandit and Chorus, Bark FIlter. Mixed in AUM.

Comments

• edited January 2020

Love it 👍

So you mixed the levels live in AUM? Do you use a hardware controller or just on screen?

• edited January 2020

Thanks mate!
    I have a first gen ipad air so i can only have a few apps open before it maxes out the cpu. I use the recorder in aum to make loops and then import the loops back into aum via audioshare.
    I just build up the track that way and love the workflow of it.
    I do everthing on screen yes.

• I work exactly the same way but then I throw the stems back into BM3 to add more layers and mix with automation. I also use the BM3 pads and sampler to make the beats in the first place as well. Funny I still like the AUM process though. So fluid.

• edited January 2020

Wow that's a proper banger you made. Stunning track, love it!

• Thank you mate!!