Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2020 NAMM Show - What would you like to see?

124»

Comments

• Mononoke is all I care about right now.

• edited January 2020

Ampify has introduced its new music creation software, Ampify Studio, which will debut at NAMM 2020.
    The software is available for both Windows and Mac via Ampify’s beta programme, enabling music makers to audition and create tracks easily with simple controls over temp and pitch, in addition to basic waveform editing.
    The music technology developer has focused on designing a platform that is accessible to new music makers, whilst allowing more experienced creators to rapidly sketch out ideas.
    Better yet, a Novation Launchpad can also connect to the software with no set up required. Users can also transition seamlessly to Ableton Live.
    Ampify Sounds, the recently announced sample label from Ampify, is Ampify Studio’s exclusive library of professional sounds covering a huge array of genres.

https://www.psneurope.com/studio/namm-2020-ampify-studio

• Interesting. I wonder if this is going to co-exist with Groovebox, Launchpad, and Blocs and be yet another IAP vending machine, or if it's going to replace some of them. If the "Premium" subscription covers all apps and is a modest amount it could be cool.

• @rs2000 said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:

@CRAKROX said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:
    Meanwhile in the ISLA batcave...

@kobamoto I think you need to look at this...

I already had my hands on an MC707 but so much functionality crammed into a tiny LCD is no joy to use.

yeah I just got rid of mine, traded it for an mc-101, micro freak, and some meris pedals... the 707 is powerful but I think it's better suited for someone who looking for Rolands specific take on an all in one... I anticipate that there will be enough updates to the mc-101 to cover my needs anyways...

1. SynthMaster One
    2. SynthMaster Two
    3. @kv331audio_bulent

for iOS/iPadOS :smile:

• We will definitely have some announcements pertinent to folks here, and we published the official IK Multimedia NAMM 2020 events schedule whcih has some great people on board, and we'll be streaming these from the IK Instagram channel.

• @ikmultimedia said:
    We will definitely have some announcements pertinent to folks here, and we published the official IK Multimedia NAMM 2020 events schedule whcih has some great people on board, and we'll be streaming these from the IK Instagram channel.

I hope it will be Sampletank as AUv3!

• edited January 2020

@MobileMusic said:
    1. SynthMaster One
    2. SynthMaster Two
    3. @kv331audio_bulent

1. ? That is a 'What would you like to see'?

I ask as this thread seems to also be morphing into 'what is there'.

• edited January 2020

@AudioGus said:

@MobileMusic said:
    1. SynthMaster One
    2. SynthMaster Two
    3. @kv331audio_bulent

1. ? That is a 'What would you like to see'?

I ask as this thread seems to also be morphing into 'what is there'.

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/36418/what-is-your-new-years-resolution
    (See comment by Bulent in this thread - his planned resolutions for 2020)

• @ikmultimedia said:
    We will definitely have some announcements pertinent to folks here, and we published the official IK Multimedia NAMM 2020 events schedule whcih has some great people on board, and we'll be streaming these from the IK Instagram channel.

It’s getting to the end of NAMM and I haven’t seen anything of particular relevance to IOS users from IKM, so what was it they were hinting at here?

• @PhilW said:

@ikmultimedia said:

It’s getting to the end of NAMM and I haven’t seen anything of particular relevance to IOS users from IKM, so what was it they were hinting at here?

I haven't see even nothing relevant to musicians :lol:
    Jokes aside, I expected a bit more... @AmpifyxNovation circuit 2 or new launchcontrol xl...
    So time to get my hands dirty. :wink:

• @PhilW said:

@ikmultimedia said:

We have iRig Pro Duo I/O that was announced during NAMM. We also announced Z-TONE DI and Z-TONE Buffer Boost that can certainly be in the chain for many mobile guitarists/bassists/producers that need a great DI or pedal in their chain. AmpliTube Joe Satriani will also hit iOS. Our Creator Series were a huge hit - iRig Stream was used to stream all of our events and people noticed both at the show and out in the real world. It sounded amazing, and is so simple to use.

@TheDubbyLabby said:

That was a bit low at our expense but hey. We make tons of tools that musicians use and love.

• edited January 2020

@ikmultimedia said:

@PhilW said:

@ikmultimedia said:

We have iRig Pro Duo I/O that was announced during NAMM. We also announced Z-TONE DI and Z-TONE Buffer Boost that can certainly be in the chain for many mobile guitarists/bassists/producers that need a great DI or pedal in their chain. AmpliTube Joe Satriani will also hit iOS. Our Creator Series were a huge hit - iRig Stream was used to stream all of our events and people noticed both at the show and out in the real world. It sounded amazing, and is so simple to use.

@TheDubbyLabby said:

That was a bit low at our expense but hey. We make tons of tools that musicians use and love.

I was kidding and referring to big boys (not pun inside). I haven’t nothing towards IK and I found your proposal very interesting as you had lots of things towards iOS platform.

Said that maybe the streaming tools (I haven’t seen yours thanks for pointing it) like the new Roland and so but these are more released at CES and very few to iOS (tc helicon has one just compatible with windows). I think these are relevant to musicians of the future but ATM are usually marketed and focused towards gamers. Glad to see Rolands and yours more focused on musicians for sure.

Anyways I had more hopes from Korg/Roland/Pioneer... but to be fair Denon/Akai the new Arturia and launchpad pro mk3... almost brung something forward... but for iOS very few things, for musicians more guitars, more pedals and more synths and modulars.

Behringer won the NAMM and they didn’t assist. That was the joke...

• ...and there was me hoping for Sampletank AUv3. Ah well, maybe one day...

• @kobamoto said:

yeah I just got rid of mine, traded it for an mc-101, micro freak, and some meris pedals...

Hey Koba do you still have / use the mc-101 and if so how have you been feeling about it?