Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Why I Love Rap

Comments

• @oat_phipps said:

@KirbyMumbo said:

@oat_phipps said:
    What would you try to sway me with?

Nothing. Don’t listen if you don’t enjoy it.

That is...very different from the way I think about music. And a lot of other things.

Thank u, next

Same answer. Stick with Stephan Jenkins.

• edited May 2021

@ksound said:

@oat_phipps said:

@KirbyMumbo said:

@oat_phipps said:
    What would you try to sway me with?

Nothing. Don’t listen if you don’t enjoy it.

That is...very different from the way I think about music. And a lot of other things.

Thank u, next

Same answer. Stick with Stephan Jenkins.

Love that guy. Doot doo doot. I guarantee you know the extended verse by heart

• I like rap, too. It's very much a generational thing, though... rap is the rock and roll of the turn of the century, right down to the commercialization and the age divide.

• RIP the one and only Biz Markie 😢

• @shinyisshiny said:
    are there any rappers on the forum?

• I’ve rapped my whole life now I make weird stuff lol got tired of rapping years ago but can still get down

• I just heard that Gift of Gab from Blackalicious died recently as well. Crazy talented MC. RIP.

• Salute the floppy disc! 💾

• I was reminded of this news when I saw the image of Obi-Wan(?) posted above. I was moved to see the fable become a reality.
    https://www.dailysabah.com/turkey/investigations/turkish-man-presumed-missing-attends-search-efforts-for-himself

I recently listened to this song for the first time.
    Three 6 Mafia - Anyone Out There

It occurred to me that the intro to the backing track I posted below might be a homage to the song I posted above. (For dedicated fans, this may be a topic that ended a decade ago.)
    Yelawolf - Daddy's Lambo

• Emcees I feel are killing it in 2022:

Earl sweatshirt
    Ugly frank
    Quelle Chris
    Jeremiah jae
    LUCKI ecks
    Slug christ
    Royce da 59
    Ghost face killah
    Westside Gunn
    Yungmorpheus
    Sky anakin
    Stanley ipkuss
    Yungmorpheus
    Chester Watson
    Jvon
    MF Doom (RIP)
    The Korea town oddity
    Zeroh
    Mach hommy
    Lord apex
    Nocando
    Eyedea
    AWOL one
    Retch
    Bzkt
    Dxct
    Jsnmsk
    Akai solo
    Zekeultra
    Navy blue
    Mike
    Slums
    Lojii
    Sideshow
    Elucid
    Billy woods
    Zelooperz
    MAVI
    Milo
    Your Old Droog
    Camouflage Monk
    Conway the machine
    Busdriver
    Milo
    Ruby Yacht
    Scallops Hotel
    R.A.P. Ferreira
    Zillakami

• Nice @taeo - there’s a few names in there I need to check.

This thread will never die.

British hiphop represent 👊

• Italian Grand Masters

• Ocean Wisdom has ridiculous skills. Not everyone’s cup of tea as this is a cold, chilling track. But the creativity is next level.

• It's time to reset the levels, good people.

• @taeo said:
    Emcees I feel are killing it in 2022:
    Milo
    Milo
    Ruby Yacht
    Scallops Hotel
    R.A.P. Ferreira

He’s so good you named him 5 times 😜
    Jokes aside though your full list is really worth people digging into! We seem to have super similar set of favs

This is one of my favourite hip-hop albums of the last decade (possibly ever)

• @ronnieb said:

@taeo said:
    Emcees I feel are killing it in 2022:
    Milo
    Milo
    Ruby Yacht
    Scallops Hotel
    R.A.P. Ferreira

He’s so good you named him 5 times 😜
    Jokes aside though your full list is really worth people digging into! We seem to have super similar set of favs

This is one of my favourite hip-hop albums of the last decade (possibly ever)

I had not heard of Moor Mother and billy woods. Loving this album. Nice share 👊

• My favorite from Sir Mix-A-Lot, great storytelling

• 2 years and no @Linearlineman Rap.

• Anyone as into Carti as I may be? The rage beats sound is really embracing loopy and fast electronic music

• @wahnfrieden said:
    Anyone as into Carti as I may be? The rage beats sound is really embracing loopy and fast electronic music

Does she tend to use the same producers? I think she’s romantically attached to one.

• @McD said:
    2 years and no @Linearlineman Rap.

2 yrs 8 mos

• @gusgranite said:
    Ocean Wisdom has ridiculous skills. Not everyone’s cup of tea as this is a cold, chilling track. But the creativity is next level.

I know a couple of tracks from him and like the fact that it’s very deeply rooted in London rather than the US, but didn’t really explore much further. Going to do that soon, so thanks for the reminder.

• @wahnfrieden said:
    Anyone as into Carti as I may be? The rage beats sound is really embracing loopy and fast electronic music

I like this one.

BTW, this is my favorite video by Lenarr Young.

• edited August 2022

^ lol

@McD said:

@wahnfrieden said:

Does she tend to use the same producers? I think she’s romantically attached to one.

playboi carti not cardi b

• Scarface and Mike Dean in full effect! 👊