Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hermutt Lobby Playground!!

things are getting good, just wait until you can import your own samples.

Comments

• @kobamoto said:
    things are getting good, just wait until you can import your own samples.

When though but when? I swear we're the only two cultists for this piece of potential pure pleasure... :)

• they say they are working on it and actually already have a working template but apparently there's more work to be done.... I can't wait... Playground, Samplr, and Patterning universal, the trifecta

• I wud love to be able to run this app thru Audiobus. Wud be a game changer 😍

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kobamoto said:
    Playground, Samplr, and Patterning universal, the trifecta

Universal, all 3, noice! 😺🎧🚀

• I don't know if all 3 will be universal but yeah that would be freaking crazy

@HotRock I think kendrick Lamar might have already done that :D

• Helmet Lottery... looks and sounds interesting. IAP to remove pic of staring beard guy? 😛

• What’s the license on the samples cant find any mention ?

• @topaz said:
    What’s the license on the samples cant find any mention ?

no idea, ask on their Facebook page they'll answer, and tell'em kobamoto said when is sample import dropping

• I wouldn't expect much, the developers came on to the Turntablist forums a few years ago and asked for input from scratch DJs, then disappeared for years with no replies or updates haha.

• I wouldn’t hold my breath for sample import. They seem happy with their candy polished toy packs.

• @supadom said:
    I wouldn’t hold my breath for sample import. They seem happy with their candy polished toy packs.

thing is they actually have it working already, that's why it's driving me crazy

• @kobamoto said:

@supadom said:
    I wouldn’t hold my breath for sample import. They seem happy with their candy polished toy packs.

thing is they actually have it working already, that's why it's driving me crazy

Thanks but no thanks. I’m not dying from asphyxiation!

• We’re still talking about this?

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    We’re still talking about this?

Dammit, we are. In my overflowing sock drawer of coulda/shoulda this one is always painfully visible....

• I’m surprised no one has gone with the concept as a midi controller by now. Imagine controlling all your AUM channels by such a UI and controllers :)

• @Max23 said:
    ^^ not wearing glasses I read Helmut Lotti ^^

I came here for the same reason - and it is not funny 😆

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    I’m surprised no one has gone with the concept as a midi controller by now. Imagine controlling all your AUM channels by such a UI and controllers :)

That was like their previous app Beatsurfing, wish they’d update that to work on 13...it could be a good controller for Jamm Pro :)