Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Die Stadt (The Town) - A Tribute to "Einstürzende Neubauten" (IPad only)

Die Stadt (The Town) - A Tribute to "Einstürzende Neubauten"

During the holiday season i managed to listen to my old music collection again...and again...
I re-discovered a lot of my old industrial music and enjoyed it a load!

One of my favorite bands since the 80's are the german industrial folks from "Einstürzende Neubauten".
They have a huge portfolio from harmless over enjoyable to extreme. Always experimental and "different".

I set myself the goal to make them a tribute song (and video) with the only thing allowed is my iPad.

So i decided to use only a very limited setup and ran into problems with the capabilities of the device, because i wanted to play it live.

I came to the conclusion to play and record each lane separately and mix it together inside a DAW - also on my iPad.
So, this is my used setup:

• iPad
  • H4N Pro for microphone (I am reading the words myself)
  • H4N Pro for recording stuff outside the house
  • AUM for preparing the instruments
  • SynthScaper (from Igor Vasiliev) for all the sounds
  • FieldScaper (from Igor Vasiliev) for the background melody
  • Cubasis 2 for mixing the audio-tracks and rendering the final piece

All sounds and instruments are created with Igor Vasiliev's SynthScaper.
Only the background melody was programmed in FieldScaper using all 3 oscillators

Igor Vasiliev: https://motion-soundscape.blogspot.com/
Developer of SynthScaper and FieldScaper

I hope you like it. I had a lot of fun making it.