Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mononoke : Expressive Drone Synthesizer

Comments

• @brambos , don’t be afraid to release it early - I’m back to work on Saturday 👍

• @brambos said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    Same!

@senhorlampada said:

@Zaubrer said:
    Part of that app name is my actual name haha and it sounds so impressive. Will probably get lost a good deal of time in it when it‘s out :smile:

I hope your name is Expressive Drone Synthesizer :lol:

Dropping this weekend @brambos ?

That's my target.

Nice!!

• Can’t wait, I’ll leave you alone now. I want to tear into this thing

@brambos said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    Same!

@senhorlampada said:

@Zaubrer said:
    Part of that app name is my actual name haha and it sounds so impressive. Will probably get lost a good deal of time in it when it‘s out :smile:

That's my target.

• edited January 2020

That‘d be a strange name heh

Will the app be just called Mononoke or with the sub text?

Looking forward to the weekend!

• :lol:

@brambos Sorry to ask, but need to get me some gift cards in advance :sunglasses:
    How much are we expected to invest?

• @brambos said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    Same!

@senhorlampada said:

@Zaubrer said:

That's my target.

Wooow. I can’t wait. It will be a super app. I feel it.

• It’s weekend already? 🤤

• Who needs Drambo when you've got Brambos?

(I still always think the Ruismaker icon is the Kühl logo.)

• I'm ready, so close.

• you can count me in !

• I have a feeling that with stuff I've currently been making that my new workflow will just be multiple instances of Mononoke

• That's my weekend plans scratched. I'll be playing with this. Saturday morning would be excellent Mr B.

• I have a feeling that Mononoke is going to go really well with Perforator.

• i’ve already started to create my next ep with this synth and it’s not even released yet haha

• @brambos how big are we looking for the app MB size reference downloading and storage.

I'm sat on a ship at present so connectivity and bandwidth isn't great?

• Its Brambos. You’ll probably be able to download it with a 1200 baud modem.

• @reasOne said:
    i’ve already started to create my next ep with this synth and it’s not even released yet haha

I’ve got an album waiting for it.

• @MonzoPro said:

@reasOne said:
    i’ve already started to create my next ep with this synth and it’s not even released yet haha

heck yes!!!

• @reasOne said:

@MonzoPro said:

@reasOne said:

heck yes!!!

What I like about this one, is the constant evolving note thing. Even on desktop, I haven’t got many synths that do a good job of keeping a single note evolving and interesting - the blend feature here is going to be very useful.

• It’s going to be in the 4-9 Mb range I expect. It’s purely synthesis, graphics are mostly vectors and I’m not using any third party frameworks and libraries, so filesize is minimal :)

• When's it out? This looks stunning.

• @jameslondon74 said:
    When's it out? This looks stunning.

The dev aims for the weekend

• @wim said:
    Its Brambos. You’ll probably be able to download it with a 1200 baud modem.

:lol: so true

• Cannot wait. I hope it has a similar therapeutical value as Space Craft for me. Could need one right now to calm down. Chilled drones served best with ice lol

• I dont know why, but ive been updating this page hundreds om times today waiting for release..

• @Zaubrer said:
    Cannot wait. I hope it has a similar therapeutical value as Space Craft for me. Could need one right now to calm down. Chilled drones served best with ice lol

Yes, good point. I like "this sort of thing" for chilling out, too. I can lose myself for hours in Spacecraft, doing more or less nothing but enjoying it all the same.

• I plan on pushing this mofo to the limit when it drops.

• @senhorlampada said:
    :lol:

@brambos Sorry to ask, but need to get me some gift cards in advance :sunglasses:
    How much are we expected to invest?

A fraction of what it should cost is the usual price on these apps.

• @Hansson said:
    I dont know why, but ive been updating this page hundreds om times today waiting for release..

My man!