Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mononoke : Expressive Drone Synthesizer

Comments

• edited December 2019

...and there will be a Halloween special edition called Yokai

Right @brambos ?

I just hope it doesn't steal my shirikodama

• fantastik!
    i hope the oscs are freely detunable...

• When’s NAMM?

• @gusgranite said:
    When’s NAMM?

Jan 16-19. Also known as too long from now.

• I like the video and sounds, you will have my money immediately after this one is released

• @brambos said:

Mononoke is an expressive drone synthesizer designed for creating soundscapes and melodic textures that seamlessly morph from harmonic snowscapes to cold and agitated ice fields.

It has a 2-part multitimbral, 8-voice polyphonic synth engine. But the most interesting part is how all 8 voices feed back into each other, together creating a haunting, constantly evolving landscape.

Using 8 expressive on-screen performance pads you can play Mononoke interactively, and optionally record your performance as MPE MIDI in an MPE compatible host sequencer. MPE input controllers are also supported.

Coming soon.

Sounds great.

• @Liquidmantis said:

@gusgranite said:
    When’s NAMM?

Jan 16-19. Also known as too long from now.

Cheers

• All we want to know is when can we give you our money? 😂

• Namm sounds great, but if you release it now, you can have my money now... ;)

• Didn't an audiobus forum sage once say that the most satisfying iOS instrument releases just might be the ones we don't already know we need?

Love the name/concept, the teaser, and trully can't wait to play with this one!

• @brambos said:

Mononoke is an expressive drone synthesizer designed for creating soundscapes and melodic textures that seamlessly morph from harmonic snowscapes to cold and agitated ice fields.

It has a 2-part multitimbral, 8-voice polyphonic synth engine. But the most interesting part is how all 8 voices feed back into each other, together creating a haunting, constantly evolving landscape.

Using 8 expressive on-screen performance pads you can play Mononoke interactively, and optionally record your performance as MPE MIDI in an MPE compatible host sequencer. MPE input controllers are also supported.

Coming soon.

Gorgeous sound

• Looks awesome, but itsa gonna take a lot of BramPower to unseat Shoom as the best iOS drone app. Being AU will help towards that I’m sure.

• This looks lush hope there is fine tune on the Osc!

• @MonkeyDrummer said:
    Looks awesome, but itsa gonna take a lot of BramPower to unseat Shoom as the best iOS drone app. Being AU will help towards that I’m sure.

Yes! AU it is! I watched it already too often ;)

Shroom is brilliant, but non-AU is obsolete for me. Yeah, shame me...

• Definitely AU and all that good stuff. It even sends out MPE-compatible MIDI if your host supports it (e.g. Cubasis does).

Universal too, although the UI really benefits from iPad sized screens for playability.

:)

• @brambos said:
    Definitely AU and all that good stuff. It even sends out MPE-compatible MIDI if your host supports it (e.g. Cubasis does).

Universal too, although the UI really benefits from iPad sized screens for playability.

We are not worthy.

• edited December 2019

@brambos said:
    Definitely AU and all that good stuff. It even sends out MPE-compatible MIDI if your host supports it (e.g. Cubasis does).

@brambos the MPE side of Mononoke sounds very exciting you mentioned Cubasis MPE midi there, is that just the new version Cubasis 3 or does the old version 2.82 I think it is now support MPE midi ?

• @Jumpercollins said:

@brambos said:

@brambos the MPE side of Mononoke sounds very exciting you mentioned Cubasis MPE midi there, is that just the new version Cubasis 3 or does the old version 2.82 I think it is now support MPE midi ?

I’ve recorded (and then played back) successfully in Cubasis 2

• @brambos said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@brambos said:

I’ve recorded (and then played back) successfully in Cubasis 2

@brambos Ok that cool 😎 cheers.

• McDMcD
    edited December 2019

What? I created a list of highly anticipated apps and almost asked for a new @Brambos app.

These are the drones I've been looking for. Maybe 2020 will be the year of the Drone Wars.

When is NAMM anyway? Any NAMM Vets here?

• Sounds fantastic. Reminding me of Hotel Neon, Celer, Mount shrine, loscil and people like that.

As @McD said, these are the drones I am looking for! Well done Bram!

NAMM is next Friday isn’t it ;)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I’m at NAMM* right now.

*hosting the official convention of Not Another Mononoke-less Monday.

• @Liquidmantis said:
    I’m at NAMM* right now.

*hosting the official convention of Not Another Mononoke-less Monday.

Oh... well played... really clever - with a smile on my face I turn off the phone and go to sleep; thanks mate!

• take my money (again) Bram! But seriously, thanks again for all of your work. Can't wait to get this one

• Combine one of my favorite movies with one of my favorite developers with this spectacular presentation and you get a highly anticipated “must buy” synth for me.

• Beta? 🙏