Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What is your New Year's Resolution?

edited December 2019 in Other

For me, it is going to bed early, getting up early and becoming a morning person.

(Is that even possible for a musicians or developers??)

:neutral:

Comments

• Finishing half of my halffinished songs

• Launching this thing that's almost ready.

• @brambos said:
    Launching this thing that's almost ready.

:no_mouth: :o

• edited December 2019

Make at least a 30sec noodle every day.

@MobileMusic said:
    For me, it is going to bed early, getting up early and becoming a morning person.

(Is that even possible for a musician?)

I might add that one to the list, sounds very healthy. I too am becoming an old 😂

• I made a New Years resolution to not make New Years resolutions years ago - and I've stuck with it!

1. Lose at least 5 kg :)
    2. Release SynthMaster 3 for Win/Mac
    3. Release SynthMaster 2 for iOS

:smiley:

• I like Mister Cain, he has much to offer... :)

• edited December 2019

• edited December 2019

@kv331audio_bulent said:
    1. Lose at least 5 kg :)
    2. Release SynthMaster 3 for Win/Mac
    3. Release SynthMaster 2 for iOS

:smiley:

Quite ambitious plans!

Some exciting days ahead, huh?

• @dendy said:

@brambos said:

:no_mouth: :o

🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Out of the blue this man comes and teases the crowds 💪🏼

• @MobileMusic said:

Good luck! A few years ago I made it my thing to go to bed at the exact same time every night. Work nights, weekends, holiday, no exceptions. The ‘morning person’ thing followed soon after.

• @AudioGus said:

@MobileMusic said:

Good luck! A few years ago I made it my thing to go to bed at the exact same time every night. Work nights, weekends, holiday, no exceptions. The ‘morning person’ thing followed soon after.

I do that already (except the time is waaaay too late...) :smile:

• edited December 2019

I was trying to write a new joke format for twitter this morning and it went along the lines of
    “My new year’s resolution for ‘20 is to officially end World War I using the Treaty of Versailles.” and suchlike, intentionally confusing 2020 with 1920. Then I saw this:

June 13

• Essad Pasha Toptani, nominal ruler of Albania, is assassinated by Avni Rustemi in Paris.
    • The United States Post Office Department rules that children may not be sent via parcel post.[10][better source needed][11]“

…on the wikipedia page for 1920.

Those Americans have some explaining to do, about that second bullet point, I consider.

• mine is simple - invest significantly less time to forums and use that saved time for making music :-)

• @brambos said:

Buying this thing that is almost ready!
    👍🏻

• Go to the dentist
    and stay out of the hospital for at least a calendar year.

• lose weight, take a month or two off of smoking herb, finish my 1st rnb ep. oh and have at least 2 strong psychedelic experiences (been wussing out for almost a decade while building my magick up)

• Staying conscious and all that that entails.

• Just the usual, make more music, buy less gear, get fitter and lose some weight.

• to continue bargaining with death

• Not much to say about me but I want to see..

• the end of the war in Ukraine / end of Putins regime
    • no more pandemics
    • economic recovery
    • serious political efforts towards renewable energy

That’s all.

• 2 albums this year. At least 8 songs on each. And jog my 2 miles per night at least 5 days a week.
    That’s too much counting I realize.

• My 2023 New Year's Resolutions

-Get back to exercising more at the gym.
    -Keep working on building my accounts and budgeting wizardry.
    -Eventually purchase a new iPhone 14 (or 15) Pro Max with 1TB for producing music on.
    -Go on an overnighter trip to Door County in Autumn 2023 just to chill and relax.

• @shinyisshiny said:
    wow @brambos teasing us

2019, that must have been Mononoke then B)

• Im trying to be off coffee for 6 weeks. My tea drinking has done through the roof!
    Probably missing the point baaaa!