Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Signing Off...

edited December 2019 in Other

Wavy Transients and Channel strips
Rogue clips, green and yellow blips
Frugal kids, GAS trips and fellowship

A few Boom bappers and cool trappers
Mixed in with long beards, finger doodler dudes, spiz spazzers even a few Trackers

Old friends staying up on new trends
Compelling threads where i May have overspent.

Wins when winds blow
Green in come
soon go like ash from endo
Found tucked neatly with my high in the endzone.

And so, finally...
The end Bro.

Signing off sincerely yours,

WillieNegus

PS.

Didn’t expect to get so much out of this place. I’ve met some of you in person. I’ve had the pleasure of contributing to a few apps and projects silently. Learned so much. Met amazing people, Devs and characters.

I’m sure I won’t be able to resist checking in from time to time but whenever @Michael grants my request...I’ll be signed off for good folks. This marks my final post.

Sad to be leaving but excited to immerse myself in whats ahead in this new year. I look forward to returning one day with more to share and hope to reconnect with those of like and distant mind.

For those who I’ve met, shared with, given/sold gear to or just want to stay in touch...PM for contact info and we’ll do that.

Until the next time, be safe and good to each other.✊🏽

Comments

• Take it easy 👍

• Thanks for all mate.
    Take care <3

• Good luck, my friend

• Cheers! Best of luck and blessing to you in 2020!

• Love the rap. See you around and be safe.

• toodle pip

• Good luck, sir, with your new endeavours.

• @WillieNegus said:

Mixed in with long beards, finger doodler dudes, spiz spazzers even a few Trackers

Wins when winds blow
    Green in come

And so, finally...
    The end Bro.

WillieNegus

PS.

Didn’t expect to get so much out of this place. I’ve met some of you in person. I’ve had the pleasure of contributing to a few apps and projects silently. Learned so much. Met amazing people, Devs and characters.

I’m sure I won’t be able to resist checking in from time to time but whenever @Michael grants my request...I’ll be signed off for good folks. This marks my final post.

Sad to be leaving but excited to immerse myself in whats ahead in this new year. I look forward to returning one day with more to share and hope to reconnect with those of like and distant mind.

For those who I’ve met, shared with, given/sold gear to or just want to stay in touch...PM for contact info and we’ll do that.

Be cool. ✊🏽

• @Gravitas said:

@WillieNegus said:

Wins when winds blow
    Green in come

And so, finally...
    The end Bro.

WillieNegus

PS.

Be cool. ✊🏽

Edit.

P.s. If ever you're in London holla.

• Nice to chat @WillieNegus

Hit me up for a colab one day!

• @WillieNegus nice to have you around. Take care of yourself and in the world of the internet reincarnation is possible.

• Did I miss an episode? @WillieNegus why are you signing off?

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Did I miss an episode? @WillieNegus why are you signing off?

That was my question as well. Baby please don’t go, type thing

• Enjoy the next adventure Willie. Good time to make a fresh start. See you here again in 2030.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Enjoy the next adventure Willie. Good time to make a fresh start. See you here again in 2030.

He won’t last that long. (see: Samplr)

• Parting is such sweet sorrow.

But Drambo... I hear it's...

• Hope to see you again, amazing new year and years after!!

• @McD said:
    Parting is such sweet sorrow.

But Drambo... I hear it's...

We can all retire once Drambo is out, a new life awaits us all.

• Happy trails !

• ...and I’m back.

• ehhh I have missed something, did Jim Morrison just leave the country WTF
    aaaaaaaaaaaare you so pompous you gotta announce you're leavin a forum & thanks for the memories! YadaYadaYada
    Again WTF

• edited December 2019

While I genuinely don't get why anyone would even have to announce their departure, good luck on your future endeavors!

P.s:- lurking without posting is a legitimate option instead of deleting your account.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:
    While I genuinely don't get why anyone would even have to announce their departure, good luck on your future endeavors!

P.s:- lurking without posting is a legitimate option instead of deleting your account.

I’d have to agree in part, but maybe it’s the symbolism of a clean break, humanity is driven in part by it’s ritualistic nature.

• edited December 2019

@knewspeak said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

I’d have to agree in part, but maybe it’s the symbolism of a clean break, humanity is driven in part by it’s ritualistic nature.

You have a point there. Although the sad bit is deleting an account also makes it impossible to see older contributions by the deleted user. It's like wiping a part of internet history.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@knewspeak said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

You have a point there. Although the sad bit is deleting an account also makes it impossible to see older contributions by the deleted user. It's like wiping a part of internet history.

i believe that is the point, why should everything you say must be recorded forever? bit like speaking in person and having your conservation recorded at all times.