Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cue points on a LONG sample

Hi,
I’m wondering around and still can’t find the app I need.
I use AUM and I’m trying to play a verry long sample with cue points midi mapped on a launchcontrol I Tryed SECTOR but it crashes (my sample lasts about 20minutes)
The same goes with RESLICE or BLOCSWAVE.
Is there any app that support sample as long as a long track to put cue points on?
Thanks for help

Comments

• I use an IPad Air 3 2019

• Try AudioLayer with the same sample mapped to multiple MIDI keys, each with a different sample start position.

• wimwim
    edited December 2019

I was thinking AudioLayer too since it streams from "disk" to get past memory restrictions. Need to be sure to have storage local, not on iCloud.

I'm not sure what the LaunchPad sends. If it doesn't send notes then something like mfxConvert to change CC values into notes would also be needed.

On the other hand ... I would just chop up the sample into shorter bits, load them into the launchpad app, and be done with it.

• edited December 2019

Edit: Forget AudioLayer, I guess I have found yet another bug that will render a longer recorded sample (I've tried one with 17 minutes) as silence when saved. :'(

+1 for Launchpad, also because it can import AAC compressed mp4 audio.