Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg iMono/Poly update

Hmmm. So if I update, do I lose the random button that comes with the Monopoly skin??

Comments

• Installed on my mini... no dice

• What are the new whistles to make up for the lost bells?

• STILL
    NO
    AUV3

• Hmmmmm.....sounds more like a downgrade 🤔

• I’m sure it’s a licensing issue but yeah, it certainly isn’t the update we asked for.

• Ummmm they took out the random patch with the monopoly board skin! Coulda left the random feature?

• You...wanted the Monopoly tie-in?

• This update only takes away...

• It is the Marie Kondo update.

• edited December 2019

Stingy bastards!

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    You...wanted the Monopoly tie-in?

I could live without the skin but the random patch feature could’ve stayed, for me it’s not worth updating if it doesn’t really add anything, just removes things.

• @DatGood said:
    STILL
    NO
    AUV3

I definitely would update for AUV3 support, I don’t see an incentive to update to the current version

• Not the update I was looking for.

• @davis_korgrd an ‚update‘ that removes functionality? Wut?

• Glad to see the tie in removed personally, would be nice to have random as a permanent feature though.

• Someone from Korg asked Hasbro if this skin license had expired, they replied: it HasBro©️

Very random move, but enough room to add that button.

• @R_2 said:
    Someone from Korg asked Hasbro if this skin license had expired, they replied: it HasBro©️

Very random move, but enough room to add that button.

Groan

• Clearly a downgrade

• It's worth backing up .ipa files (using an iTunes version that still can).
    No other way to go back to a previous app version except jailbreaking etc...

• In this case we would say in french : « Donner c’est donner, reprendre c’est voler», meaning Giving is giving and taking back is stealing. Developpers are venals those days, we must pay for the entire app for every major updates (xequence 2, Cubasis 3, voxyn pro, fabfilter au even if we got them in auria). The ios music app community was fun with solidarity now it’ s a shark business. Merry Christmas to all nevertheless .

• edited December 2019

Yes,i agree.What were they thinking?We should expect at least lifetime free updates for everything we ever bought.Developer need to earn money as well?For food even?Lame excuse.

• On the positive side the size of the app has gone down again since the extra graphics was removed...
    I'm thankful for that since I'm still rocking a 64GB iPad Air 2 :)

• Why would one remove a clearly useful feature through an update? Crazy

• That’ll teach me to blindly upgrade my korg app in the hope for new goodies :/

• Random Loverz

• edited December 2019

Could we call this a Downdate?

My favourite app just got downdated. *sniff

• I hope they bring random back but I will admit that skin made my brain jumbled when trying to turn knobs

• Saw this thread and was only able to save 2 devices. But, I am thankful I saw this. I didn't even know the randomizer was a thing but once I used it, my mind just exploded.

• I didn't updated the app thanks to you so I still have the dice