Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lighthouse (Hawkwind)

Impressions of an old Hawkwind song...

Comments

• ‘light the lasers in your heart for all the world to see’

• @MarkH said:

Nice that, you've got the sounds down to a tee. Originally a track by Tim Blake, and they integrated it into Hawkwind's set when he joined. Coincidentally I was having a chat with him about VCS3 emulations a few weeks back, via the weirdness of social media.

• @MonzoPro said:

@MarkH said:

Nice that, you've got the sounds down to a tee. Originally a track by Tim Blake, and they integrated it into Hawkwind's set when he joined. Coincidentally I was having a chat with him about VCS3 emulations a few weeks back, via the weirdness of social media.

Wow, cool :)

• Chanced across this and really like it B) And that NDLR looks tempting...

• @[Deleted User] said:

@MarkH said:

Kind of lucky we don't need to dress like this for ios-based music making!

• @ervin said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@MarkH said:

You haven’t seen what I’m wearing :D

• @wired2moon said:

@ervin said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@MarkH said:

You haven’t seen what I’m wearing :D

But of course. Not having to doesn't mean you can't!