Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iFretless Bass - now with IAA

edited February 2014 in General App Discussion

Kind of a go-to app for me. I'm very pleased to see that it has IAA now! The rest can't be far behind.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ifretless-bass/id512929963?mt=8

Comments

• Cool news! :-)

• Favorite bass app just got better.

• Great news! Been dying to have this in Auria. Sweeeet.

• edited February 2014

I am having trouble getting it to work with IAA, anyone else having any success? Tried turning on background audio but still no luck.

• edited February 2014

It's working in Cubasis David. At least in audio tracks. Haven't got midi track working yet.

• Hmmm, I'm not having much luck :( Not working in Cubasis on my Air, and on my iPhone 5 it crashes as soon as I touch a note! You're on iPad 2 yeah Morris?

Digging the new logo btw.

• Yes, ipad 2.

• edited February 2014

Working in garage band. Ipad2

Edit:

Working in Auria as well

• Works for me using Cubasis on a mini retina.

• Works in Looptical. @funjunkie Can you get it to work in audio and midi tracks?

• Only audio so far.

• Ipad Air gets no sound from the app until I change the instrument to a different bass the it's fine and I can go back to Jaco. Records into GB no prob. Recording into Audioshare works but the IAA controll is not acting correctly. iPhone 4 crashes as soon as you touch the screen.

• Love this app. Happy to see the update. Spent the evening playing it as an IAA instrument in Audioshare along with Master FX in the effect slot. Worked nicely for me. I did notice the IAA control was not working quite as it should. Other than that it sounded great. Seems like it's taking up less system resources now. Any one tried using it as a midi controller for other synths since the update? Curious if that was optimized.

• Was ifretless always owned by ...
    Ngo Minh ngoc?

• Can't find it in the App Store. Link always points to iFretless Guitar by above mentioned Ngo....

• edited February 2014

Yeah, can't find it either. Only the guitar and sax shows up!? But still available from the cloud.

• On their FB page: Bass app suspended in iTunes due to bugs in latest update, until they have a fix ready.

The developer name changed for accounting/legal reasons only, dev team still the same.

• I purchased all three Ifretless apps on the Thai Appstore. Can't update as the app is no longer available. Ifretless sax is the only app showing up.

• @Pisadaan, read @mmp two posts above yours. App has been pulled to fix the bugs introduced in the most recent build. Quality assurance. It's an awesome thing. That being said, I have it, and it rocks. It doesn't appear to be any more buggy in IAA than Alchemy honestly.

• Update is in App Store now.

• Still does not work in IAA midi track.

• @mgmg4871 We haven't tested the DAW -> MIDI -> iFretless -> IAA -> DAW setup yet. We'll look at it and get it fixed soon.

• A nice, welcome, change I have noticed is that I no longer have to enable "MIDI Destination" to be able to change the MIDI octave setting when configuring it for playback.

But, yes. I would really like IAA to work well on a MIDI track instead. Thanks for coming by and responding so quickly to FB as well as here, @Blue_Mangoo.

• @boone51, thanks, I hadn't noticed the post above. All sorted now, got the update this afternoon.

• After this second update, on my iPad 4 with 7.04, I still have no sound until I change the bass sound after which it's fine. I have to do this each time I relaunch the app. My iPhone 4s seems to be ok now, no longer immediately quitting and it has sound right away, I don't have to switch the bass sound.

• @yowza, the no sound after update problem can be fixed by deleting the app and reinstalling.

• Yep, deleted works great now! Thanks!

• In audioshare, iFretless shows up both as instrument and generator!? What does the generator do?