Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone have a 9.7 pro from a few years back?

Wondering if you have updated to the current OS? I’m nervous. But I really want cubasis 3 as that is my main DAW and hub for my music. My iPad is my main and only means of recording so I’m pretty wary.

Comments

• I’ve got one. It’s on the most current OS...but, I haven’t really run it hard since I picked up a 10.5 Pro earlier this year. I could test some thing out for ya if needed.

• I have one. No problem here, better than 12 imho with AUv3, very stable, all the apps I own work flawlessly, but I don’t use any hardware, so I can’t speak about compatibility with peripherals.

• Line 6 sonic port (not the vx with the mic) breaks and Bluetooth on Korg devices break.

Korg have released a firmware update - but that needs access to a pc or Mac to do the upgrade.

• I have one, but so far, i am planning to let it stay at iOS 12.4

And be it only for reference what did work and not work earlier, comparing to iPadOS.

And Cubasis 3 seems to be quite buggy, as written by some users here on the forum.

• No major problems here on my iPad Pro9.7 on iPad 13.3 mind you been more just putting a few AUM sessions together and not pushing any DAW with loads of tracks.

• iPad Pro 9.7" 1st Gen, iOS 13.2.2.

It's stable with no major problems concerning all of the apps I have installed.
    I've pushed mine to the limit both visually and aurally.

About to finish a short film in regards to the marches
    that happened this year here in London with
    the visuals entirely created using idevices.

It can handle the pressure.

• Thanks all! I think I’m going to wait a bit for the time being till Cubase gets some kinks worked out... I’ve also heard of people losing songs/Procreate projects and other things like that. So that scares the s**t out of me

• @DrippyFaucet said:
    Thanks all! I think I’m going to wait a bit for the time being till Cubase gets some kinks worked out... I’ve also heard of people losing songs/Procreate projects and other things like that. So that scares the s**t out of me

Never heard about such problems.
    Maybe that was a procreate bug?