Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gospel Musicians Launches IMPULSation on Sale for $6.99

12346»

Comments

• @kgmessier said:
    What is the purpose of the Range knob?

Typically Reverbs and large spaces always have a tendency to be too wet or overbearing. the Range allows you to adjust the percentage Range of how much Wet is used. So if the Range is 20%, then the Wet will only be 20% of it's total. This allows for subtlety with those very heavy drenching reverbs.

• @GospelMusicians said:

@kgmessier said:

Typically Reverbs and large spaces always have a tendency to be too wet or overbearing. the Range allows you to adjust the percentage Range of how much Wet is used. So if the Range is 20%, then the Wet will only be 20% of it's total. This allows for subtlety with those very heavy drenching reverbs.

Thank you! Since I’m using this (for now) as a guitar cab IR loader, I suppose it makes sense to keep both the Range and Wet dimed.

• @GospelMusicians said:

@kgmessier said:

Hey sir, any plans on making this universal by any chance? Thank you and merry Christmas 👋🏼

• @david_2017 said:

@GospelMusicians said:

@kgmessier said:

Hey sir, any plans on making this universal by any chance? Thank you and merry Christmas 👋🏼

Has anyone compared the resource usage of this compared to Rooms?

• @GospelMusicians said:
    Updates Coming

1. Post filter with all of the filter types LPF, BPF, HPF, etc...
    2. Allowance of iOS 12 Users to use the file browser
    3. On/Off Button is now a Bypass and doesn't block the signal. This was a bug
    4. Importing of .wav files (tentative), but should be coming

Any E.T.A. for the fix for the file browser in iOS12?
    Importing IRs was the sole purpose for me purchasing this app but i have not been able to do so yet because of the bug. Really hoping i can finally get some use out of this app one of these days. Thanx!

• @Dutchee said:

@GospelMusicians said:
    Updates Coming

Importing IRs was the sole purpose for me purchasing this app but i have not been able to do so yet because of the bug. Really hoping i can finally get some use out of this app one of these days. Thanx!

Waiting for review by Apple

• Nice update with filter section :)

• @Carnbot said:
    Nice update with filter section :)

Yay!

• @GospelMusicians said:

@Dutchee said:

@GospelMusicians said:
    Updates Coming

Waiting for review by Apple

Awesome thanks!

Will this IR Import function also become available for iFX soon? Really looking forward to that as well!

• @McD u screwed up big time also in this one. Feel ya

• That's why when I see sales I don't even think about whether I need it or can use it. I just buy it and figure it out later. I save so much money!

• I hate old headlines on threads that are no longer valid. Just sayin'.

• @McD said:
    I hate old headlines on threads that are no longer valid. Just sayin'.

Yeah fallin for this title in the last two days quite a few times 🙈

• wimwim
    edited January 2020

@david_2017 said:

@McD said:
    I hate old headlines on threads that are no longer valid. Just sayin'.

Yeah fallin for this title in the last two days quite a few times 🙈

I think it should still be possible for @GospelMusicians to edit the thread title. The first post was just under a month ago. Would be good if they can adjust it before the one-month edit time runs out.

...and while they're at it, make the app universal. :D

• @GospelMusicians hello! Is there any chance you would release an iphone version of the auv3? I would LOOOOOVVVVEEE to purchase it but I only work on iphone. As has been mentioned previously~ even if this means a less attractive interface would still love to be able to use it

• This app is working really well for me. It only took a minute to become familiar with the interface, which is super intuitive, and without much head scratching, I was able to import my Ownhammer guitar cab IRs. Using the Nembrini amps through OH cabs is a beautiful thing. Thank you to the developer(s).

One feature would make the import process a lot faster: if the name of a new preset could be pre-filled with the file name of the IR, less the file extension. That way you wouldn't have to type each name in.

• @GospelMusicians. Thanks for your work!
    I have two feature requests that shouldn't be too difficult to implement. Would make the app even more cool and useful for me.

• FFT quality settings. Reaper/Reaverb has this. I want to able to manually control the trade-off between performance/latency and maximum quality e.g. the number of fft bands involved in the reverb processing.
    • Time-Stretching of Impulses. Realtime stretching would be very cool...

Thanks again!