Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis 3 for iPhone and iPad available...

1252627282931»

Comments

• @Apex said:
    What’s the current state of MIDI Sync with Cubasis 3? MIDI Clock Master? Slave?

Apologies if this has been discussed.

Do you mean it's ability just to keep AUs in time?
    C2's failure to stay in time over a looped section is the only thing stopping me buying 3 so I'd love to know it's current state.

• @FPC said:

@Apex said:

C2's failure to stay in time over a looped section is the only thing stopping me buying 3 so I'd love to know it's current state.

I highly doubt both master and slave sync will ever arrive in C3, your only option on the DAW front is Beatmaker 3.

• @FPC said:

@Apex said:

I mean tempo & transport sync thru MIDI clock. Surely there has to be something?

I already have BM3. Unfortunately, while I like it for ‘beat making’, I find it inadequate for audio recording.

• @Apex said:

@FPC said:

@Apex said:

I mean tempo & transport sync thru MIDI clock. Surely there has to be something?

I already have BM3. Unfortunately, while I like it for ‘beat making’, I find it inadequate for audio recording.

CB3 works perfectly well as a MIDI Clock master, and the looping issue that exists in CB2 does not exist in CB3. :)

• @LFS Any chance multi-output is on the roadmap?

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Apex said:

@FPC said:

@Apex said:

CB3 works perfectly well as a MIDI Clock master, and the looping issue that exists in CB2 does not exist in CB3. :)

Thanks for the answer. Its been challenging to find documentation. MIDI Clock Master is good enough for what I need to do (syncing and external midi sequencer to track audio).

Cheers

• @Apex said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Apex said:

@FPC said:

@Apex said:

Thanks for the answer. Its been challenging to find documentation. MIDI Clock Master is good enough for what I need to do (syncing and external midi sequencer to track audio).

Cheers

I use it to do exactly that, syncing my Circuit and Monostation to Cubasis. Works perfectly ;)

• @Apex said:

Hi @Apex,

As with Cubasis 2, Cubasis 3 supports MIDI Clock Master.
    Currently we are unaware of any issues in regards to MIDI Clock with Cubasis 3.

Best,
    Lars

• What can this do that Audio Evolution can’t?

• I’m really enjoying this app! Recording electric guitar and adding effects! Sonfar rock solid for me with recording midi to drive synths! Often close and reopen to make sure it saves. You know just in case.❤️😌😌☝️🙏

• @Tones4Christ said:
    I’m really enjoying this app! Recording electric guitar and adding effects! Sonfar rock solid for me with recording midi to drive synths! Often close and reopen to make sure it saves. You know just in case.❤️😌😌☝️🙏

Hi @Tones4Christ,

Thanks for the feedback, we're glad to read that you seem to enjoy using Cubasis 3!

Stay well,
    Lars

• edited May 11

SOLVED

• Ahh I see the button now. Lemme see if this works out for a G