Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bedhead Producer remake of the Logical song (Supertramp) Adrian Boctor on lead vox

edited December 2019 in Creations

This was a labor of love , as I grew up on the original version along with other greats of that era .
Hope you dig it

Comments

• Yeah Marc!

That was more fun than a VW Bus full of baboons. My brain was doing that Flashdance routine on “repeat”.

Such great production chops! And as always really inventive and clean guitar inventions. It took the Logical idea and twisted it a bit wacky and manic. The club floor should explode for this track because everyone will feel like they are on fire.

May I have some more, Sir.

• @McD said:
    Yeah Marc!

That was more fun than a VW Bus full of baboons. My brain was doing that Flashdance routine on “repeat”.

Such great production chops! And as always really inventive and clean guitar inventions. It took the Logical idea and twisted it a bit wacky and manic. The club floor should explode for this track because everyone will feel like they are on fire.

May I have some more, Sir.

Lol, thanks for the kind words . You are always so supportive . It’s so nice to be among such a humble and down to earth community of talented people supporting one another . Any ideas for what o should do for the music video ?

• Shots from classic B&W Movies come to mind: Eraserhead, Freaks, Frankenstein, Dracula, the Mummy... or your twisted take on that visual style of charioscuro lighting for dramatic effect. Blinded me with science as another example of manic retro SF style.

• @McD said:
    Shots from classic B&W Movies come to mind: Eraserhead, Freaks, Frankenstein, Dracula, the Mummy... or your twisted take on that visual style of charioscuro lighting for dramatic effect. Blinded me with science as another example of manic retro SF style.

Lol, are you in Cali/NorCal too? I’ll see if I can do some dramatic black and white footage for at least some of the footage . The original Supertramp singer tells the story that he had a happy childhood until he was sent off to boarding school and then became unsure of himself and the world around him, and that this was a very negative experience and that is what he was thinking about when he wrote the lyrics . They themselves did not reflect any of that topic on their video but I think we would at the least like to add some hints of that topic in the video . This will be my first serious video without they to be comedic at all . We’ll see how that works ...lol. Thanks for the suggestion .... interesting that this version brings that sort of imagery to mind when you hear it .

• Is that the clueless chasm ?

• Very well done, Marc. As always. Any iOS in this?

• Awesome! Always loved this song

• @LinearLineman said:
    Very well done, Marc. As always. Any iOS in this?

Thank you very much . I cannot lie , this was all done in Cubase , but it could have been done in Cubasis . The DJ FX were just Turnado. I do have a Cubasis track I’m releasing in the next day or two that you might like ... it’s neo swing / big band Jazz using mostly orchestra brass and horns . And I’m going to start working on out next collaboration you sent . How’s life back in the US going for you ?

• Sounds super great & fun. Awesome job 🙌

• @MrSmileZ said:
    Awesome! Always loved this song

great me too :)

• Life is good back in the U.S.S.A, Marc. I’m in Savannah Georgia now. Expecting a new keyboard next week.
    I look forward to our next collab.

• @analog_matt said:
    Sounds super great & fun. Awesome job 🙌

Why Thank U! I'm glad you liked it and thanks much for the kind words!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Life is good back in the U.S.S.A, Marc. I’m in Savannah Georgia now. Expecting a new keyboard next week.
    I look forward to our next collab.

Well, welcome home! What kind of keyboard?

• wimwim
    edited December 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    Life is good back in the U.S.S.A, Marc. I’m in Savannah Georgia now.

For a visit, or permanently? Or won’t the CIA let you say?

• @bedheadproducer, first a Roland FP10, but it just wasn’t fun to play. Waiting for a Casio PX S1000. Best in NAMM 2019. Lots of value in a $600 board. Bluetooth, virtual piano technician, hammer action, decent speakers, good piano sound. No pitch, mod wheels. That’s a negative. And fun to play.

@wim, permanently. Turkey is a closed chapter. No regrets.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @bedheadproducer, first a Roland FP10, but it just wasn’t fun to play. Waiting for a Casio PX S1000. Best in NAMM 2019. Lots of value in a $600 board. Bluetooth, virtual piano technician, hammer action, decent speakers, good piano sound. No pitch, mod wheels. That’s a negative. And fun to play.

@wim, permanently. Turkey is a closed chapter. No regrets.

awesome. So is Georgia home now or you think you will be migrating west? :) I guess I could take a trip down south , and east
    so we cold jam in the same room eh?