Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Benn and Gear...... Walmart laptop for music and video Prod HA

Comments

• Good point about the GPU... golden advice. Annoying guy though.

• @[Deleted User] said:
    Good point about the GPU... golden advice. Annoying guy though.

lol he grew on me, but it took a long time

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kobamoto said:

@[Deleted User] said:

Hmm.........yeah.....hard hill to climb

• edited December 2019

@RUST( i )K said:

@kobamoto said:

@[Deleted User] said:

Hmm.........yeah.....hard hill to climb

I like to punch him in the face, unfortunately he is like a blackbelt in jujitsu so i end up on youtube getting choked out. 😭

• Good video, people always ask me the same thing (like friends and family) "What laptop is best?" and I'm like honestly, it doesn't really matter. Get whatever fits your budget. The label on the front really doesn't make a difference.

Actually in most cases for friends and family looking for a laptop I usually tell them just to get an iPad cause all they are gonna do is email, look at websites and watch movies. But hey.

• The tip on getting a good graphics card is invaluable advice and I wish i knew this before buying my laptop.

• did anyone grab this over the holidays?