Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My new album “OWN” - entirely made with my iPad

2»

Comments

• Just listened to two tracks via YouTube. Must say that I admire your composition and production skills, and I'm flat jealous of your keyboard skills. Top job! Thank you for sharing :smile:

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @eustressor said:
    Just listened to two tracks via YouTube. Must say that I admire your composition and production skills, and I'm flat jealous of your keyboard skills. Top job! Thank you for sharing :smile:

Oh wow!! Thank you so much for your kind words! Hope you like the other songs too!
    🙏🙏🙏😊😊😊

• @JonathanMac said:

Hope to have answered everything 😅

Yes it does! Thanks for all the back story!

👽🙏

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited December 2019

@JonathanMac said:

The differences are maybe subtle for a casual listening, but the end result was clearly better.

I wonder what “flavor” they added to the sound...

They managed to get the low end powerful and more consistent while clearing some mud on the mid lows. They also added some harmonic content (I understand that tube gear was used) that improved the overall sound with richer and warmer tones.
    My master was a little bit more technical and “conservative”, maybe “blinded” due to the fact that I had listened to those songs hundreds of times during the production and mixing phases.
    My recommendation to anyone would be that the mixing engineer and the mastering engineer shouldn’t be the same person.

• edited December 2019

Just in case someone is interested, here's a detail of the IOS music apps used for the album production.
    Thanks again for all the kind words received from you guys. This encourages me to try even harder for the next album.
    Rock on! 😎🎹📱

https://anotheralienmusic.com/2019/12/18/electro-rock-album-entirely-produced-on-an-ipad/

• Listening to it now, it's very good - congratulations!

Really musical and melodic, and importantly it's not boring like instrumental albums can sometimes be, there's always interesting stuff going on. Production is crystal clear as well.

Top-notch composition and performances.

• @richardyot said:
    Listening to it now, it's very good - congratulations!

Really musical and melodic, and importantly it's not boring like instrumental albums can sometimes be, there's always interesting stuff going on. Production is crystal clear as well.

Top-notch composition and performances.

Wow! Thank you so much @richardyot ! Happy you liked it!

• Hi guys, I’m very excited to share our new music video of the first track of our recent Album.
    The video was also made entirely on my iPad
    Edited in LumaFusion.
    Visuals from Staella, VFX Music Video Maker, and some custom recordings.
    Please subscribe to our channel, more to come!
    Thank you! 🙏🏻