Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
VoxSyn Pro - Voice Controlled Synthesizer and Vocoder by Virsyn
VoxSyn Pro turns your voice into the most flexible vocal sound generator ever. Instantly following even subtle modulations of pitch and spectral changes of your voice VoxSyn Pro creates signature vocal sounds far beyond traditional vocoding.
Talk or sing into the microphone and you’ll trigger various synthesizer sounds following your voice pitch or the notes touched on the hexagonal keyboard / external MIDI Keyboard. The basic sounds are selected from a vast pool of predefined sounds from the famous TERA synthesis engine which can be further expanded by its unique random sound generator.
The harmonic table note layout visualises your voices pitch in realtime and also let you play notes for more traditional vocoder effects.
VoxSyn Pro is AUv3 compatible and can be used in AU Host apps like Garageband, Cubasis, AUM and many more.
Important: Users of VoxSyn should wait for the App bundle to save money.
- Voice control of pitch and timbre
- Free Mix of original voice, synthesizer carrier and vocoded signal.
- 22-channel Vocoder
- Integrated preset synthesizer engine
- Hundreds of presets included
- Hi-end Reverb and Chorus/Delay/Distortion/Phaser effects
- Share/Export of audio recordings
- CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI and Background audio
- Inter App Audio compatible
- AUv3 AudioUnit with parameter automation
- Audiobus 3 support (Input/Filter/Output) with state saving