Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pure Acid V Digitakt Jam

edited December 2019 in Creations

Hey guys,

I've been really enjoying Pure Acid and I see at least half of you on the forum feel the same :) So i've upload a jam of mine. I'm also using GR16, Noir and Effectrix hosted in Audiobus.

Hail JimAudio 🙌

https://youtu.be/ZjMQ6DMuzxA

Andy.

Comments

• Well that was quite the journey, thank you for sharing ☺️
    I’m going to listen to it again in the car, tomorrow on the road.

• I have to admit, it's not my kind of music. But........what a great performance!

• Sweet! I like the rhythmic chords around the 15 min mark...my favorite part of the set.

Nice use of hexaglyphics...that one has been on my list.

How are you keeping all the different sequences in sync? Out of all those apps, I’m only familiar with Noir (and Digitakt).

Pete

• Thank you for your kind words, I was zoned into the moment :)

@Pierre118 said:
    I have to admit, it's not my kind of music. But........what a great performance!

• Hi @jaijai Hope it made your drive a little different, thanks for taking the time to listen & comment.

@jaijai said:
    Well that was quite the journey, thank you for sharing ☺️
    I’m going to listen to it again in the car, tomorrow on the road.

• Hi @pete12000 ....the rhythmic chords are coming from Grooverider GR16 app.
    To keep all in sync I'm using the Digitakt to send the master clock to Audiobus, from there all the other apps follow the transport start/stop from Digitak -> Audiobus -> app. I normally prefer AUM as I like the Midi mapping and BUS routing, but as of yet AUM won't be the slave to Digitakt clock.

Thanks for watching :)

@pete12000 said:
    Sweet! I like the rhythmic chords around the 15 min mark...my favorite part of the set.

Nice use of hexaglyphics...that one has been on my list.

How are you keeping all the different sequences in sync? Out of all those apps, I’m only familiar with Noir (and Digitakt).

Pete