Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Slimey Christmas theme - what instrument would you choose

I need a 20 sec. long christmas theme song for a social media thing, it should sound really really cheesy christmas-ish. And I wonder what Synths/instrument would you choose to be in there?!

Comments

• Maybe yellofier app. Record multisample into audioshare. Record in yellofier. Yellofier adds effects in a musical way. Then you can choose a synth. Add a bell or something.

• Maybe some sleigh, with jubal flute. Speak into yellofier, so it does pitch variations of 4 x Merry. Than a pleasant word Christmas. Rounded up with some sample/samples.

• 6 merrys even.

• If I would do it cheesy I would first try it with some cheap (home) organ sound and some kind of 70's rhythm box / home organ backing drum pattern (eg. those samba/disco fox etc. backing stuff which could only switched on and off).

elevator music in a easy listening style. something like that.

• I would have to go with Korg Gadget here. I've made some really cool tracks in there, but also some extremely cheeseball ones. Wolfsburg has this sound that distinctly recalls that accursed Paul McCartney Christmas song (you know the one!), Chiang Mai can supply all the bells you can stand, and iM1 will fill out your track with plenty of cheesy, dated synth sounds... Good luck!

• edited December 2019

iOptigan!
    iOptigan!
    iOptigan!

Add bells to taste. Or lack thereof.

• KQ Dixie all the way...

• This is hilarious. I thought I had almost all apps but now you guys give me three examples on apps I don't have. iOptigan, KQ Dixie, Yellofier.
    I think I'll go for Gadget then or might even try one of the others. It's always an excuse for an Appaholic to buy more πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • β€œExpress Your Elf” free with NOISE