Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is instagram sign-up broken, or is it me?

edited December 2019 in Other

I've been trying to setup a new Instagram account for an hour or so now. It suggests the username based on the full name you enter, which is ok. But then it has an arrow next to it to suggest alternatives. If I ignore this, and try and create the account, it says the username is taken, but it doesn't matter how many times I refresh it, it won't let me use any username, and I get an error when trying to create the account, even if I use a username they suggest.

When I try again to create an account with the original username (the one that was initially rejected), it tells me it's already taken.

Then when I try and login with it, it tells me the account has been suspended for 'violating their terms'.

What a bunch of arse.

Comments

• Don’t worry, if you were, finally got to sign up through the app - the browser version just wasn’t having it. Though it registered all the names I wanted, despite not properly creating the accounts, so I’m stuck with a silly one.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Don’t worry, if you were, finally got to sign up through the app - the browser version just wasn’t having it. Though it registered all the names I wanted, despite not properly creating the accounts, so I’m stuck with a silly one.

That sucks. Does ‘forgot my password’ work for them?

• @ipadbeatmaking said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Don’t worry, if you were, finally got to sign up through the app - the browser version just wasn’t having it. Though it registered all the names I wanted, despite not properly creating the accounts, so I’m stuck with a silly one.

That sucks. Does ‘forgot my password’ work for them?

Nah, says they’ve been suspended for violating their terms, which is a bit rich considering I haven’t used them yet.

The browser sign-up seems to be knackered - won’t accept any new username, but then registers it anyway. Probably an Ajax/JavaScript cludge.

I’ll just stick with the one that went through - no problems at all signing up with the app.