Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria pro recording

Hi I wondered if anyone had any issues with recording in auria pro at the moment. I bought it in the sale and I am using an iPad Pro and I seem to have lots of crackles recording apps and external audio. I would be grateful to know if anyone else has been having this too. I have tried different sample rates and different settings but would like to know how anyone else sets this up. Thanks

Comments

• What's your latency set at? What is the CPU meter reading?

Out of habit (having started on an iPad 2 back in 2013) when I'm recording I disable all plugins so that the CPU meter is below 10% and then I set my latency to 128 and I have really never had any problems recording.

• @iklooshar said:
    Hi I wondered if anyone had any issues with recording in auria pro at the moment. I bought it in the sale and I am using an iPad Pro and I seem to have lots of crackles recording apps and external audio. I would be grateful to know if anyone else has been having this too. I have tried different sample rates and different settings but would like to know how anyone else sets this up. Thanks

It would be helpful to know the hardware and OS specifics.

I am having no trouble in an iPad Gen 6 and an iRig HD2 interface or with recording from other apps on the iPad.

• Hi thanks a lot changing to 128 did help - my iPad is an iPad Pro 12.9 . I found that my H6 as an audio interface works fine now Inter app is working too - this forum is great!